Well, thanks to cryptocurrencies, currency transactions have huge conversions. A few years ago, the value of cryptocurrencies didn’t exist. Crypto traders need digital wallets and as well as apps that track the value and real-time of the cryptocurrencies they own. Thus the Blockfolio app was born. The app not only shows the portfolio but also helps users to trade directly on the system. This post will show you how to download Blockfolio for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Blockfolio for PC
In case you have heard a little bit about folks that have managed to make a fair amount of money from crypto trading, you probably have decided to try it out for yourself. But, after doing some research and reading cryptocurrency guides, you guys found out that there are thousands of digital coins out there, trading across hundreds of different exchanges with different exchange rates on each one. Also, seeing this you guys have surely thought “How can anyone keep track of all this?”. A Google search led you to an application and you are now wondering how to use Blockfolio for PC.
Well, before going to explain how to use Blockfolio for Windows, here let’s briefly comment on just what it is. The platform is basically a crypto portfolio tracker. Portfolio tracking is not new or exclusive to crypto trading. Stockbrokers have always monitored their stocks in order to learn that how they behave and make profits from the old “buy low and sell high” axiom. Cryptocurrencies behave in much the same way. And that is how crypto portfolio trackers came to be. They are software apps that permit you guys to monitor the prices of crypto tokens so you can decide when to buy or sell.
Blockfolio for PC permits you to track almost 8,000 cryptocurrencies and blockchain assets. Simply with the latest prices and market data being sourced from 300+ exchanges. The application is basically available to people from 196 countries, as well as those from Asia, South America, North America, Europe, Saudi Arabia, and Africa.
The interface of Blockfolio has a simple design, and it is simple and easy to use. Users have reported that the application is prone to regular crashes and it lacks widget functionality.
Furthermore, the idea is to have these updates pop up on people’s phones in the form of push notifications. Simply which the user can tap on and check out in more detail if he so desires. This feature, whilst quite useful and operational, is not that unique in the crypto portfolio tracker market. As there are other projects that have implemented it as well.
The Blockfolio app is only available for iOS and Android devices. Desktop or browser version is currently unavailable
Similar apps of Blockfolio for PC
Well, the Moonitor app is basically designed for Desktop with user-friendly features (MacOS, Win10, Linux). With the support of the application, you will have the ability to clearly & conveniently track your crypto assets.
Well, the Cryptocurrency price code CLI. The COINMON-based Python portal will support you check the crypto price also the changes on the dashboard.
It is an application that is available on both mobile devices, MacOSX operating systems, and as well as Web platforms. App assists users in tracking crypto portfolios and research as well.
Crypto Base Scanner
Crypto Case Scanner supports you to quickly discover hundreds of trading opportunities with an excellent interface. Another feature of the application is the synchronization of orders and as well as transactions.
Features of Blockfolio for PC
- The Blockfolio app has access to portfolios in more than 100 currencies just like BRL, USD, EUR, JPY, and furthermore.
- You guys can track crypto coins, tokens altcoins just like Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Coin, Bitcoin Diamond, Bitcoin Gold, DigiByte, TenX, Dogecoin, EOS, MIOTA, Redd Coin, Ripple, Lite Coin, Mona Coin, XVG to name a few.
- Also, you can keep your Portfolios safe by the Lock feature that permits you to add a PIN to safeguard your privacy. Also allows you to Hide your balances so that only you can have access to it.
- Blockfolio allows you to draw charts of your personal growth. And the market trends of the investments of your cryptocurrencies.
- Also, it permits you to compare the candlestick charts of the altcoin prices in real-time.
- You guys can also avoid any kind of fake news and also get direct news from the main teams of the cryptocurrencies you prefer.
- It is used by people all around the world for monitoring portfolios.
- You are able to also set alerts on price conversions of the crypto coins you are interested in, in the exchange rates of the coins like Bithumb, Paxful, KuCoin, Cryptopia, Kraken, Coinbase Pro, Binance, Bitfinex, YoBit, Coinmama, Poloniex, HitBTC, etc from all over the world.
- Blockfolio is absolutely free of any Ads.
- Also, it has accurate pricing and is highly helpful for starters to use it and learn.
- Blockfolio gives news about trends of the coins from sources just like Coin Telegraph and Coin Desk to your feed.
- There has been an addition of a tab called the Transaction tab to support the movement of tokens for exchanges and digital wallets.
- Also, you guys can check your balances from the mining rewards or the airdrops without having to BUY or SELL.
Download Bloackfolio For PC
Although Blockfolio is a mobile app, installing this cryptocurrency management app on your PC is not too difficult. You guys can completely install Blockfolio for Windows PC Desktop and Laptop, and Mac by following the instruction below:
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStacks Android emulator on your PC. Choose BlueStacks 3 for Windows operating system and BlueStacks option for Mac OS.
- The second step is to launch the Bluestacks emulator according to the installation instructions. So then, you can log in to the Play store with your existing ID or a new ID.
- After successful login, you guys will see an Android screen appear.
- For Mac OS: users use the BlueStacks emulator, tap the Search icon, and enter the name “Portfolio”, then tap “Search” in Google Play.
- For Windows: users use BlueStacks 3, tap on My Apps. Then, from System apps, head to the Google Play Store.
- Now after finding the Blockfolio app in the Google Play Store, you install it on your PC.
- You guys can see the main screen will appear and disable the Blockfolio app. The app will even appear in the “All Apps” tab of BlueStacks and the “My Apps” tab of BlueStacks 3.
- If the Blockfolio does not appear in Google Play Store, you guys can use the APK file to install Blockfolio. Through reliable online sources just like uptodown, apk4fun, and apkmonk, you can download Blockfolio’s APK file for free. At a time when the download is complete, all you need is to open the APK file. So then the BlueStacks emulator will automatically set up the APK file through the app player.\
Also, see this article: Turbo VPN for Mac, Windows, and PC – Download
Well, the Blockfolio for PC can be installed on desktop computers and laptops with Windows and Mac. Also, you guys can install Blockfolio on Windows with BlueStacks 3 and on Mac with BlueStacks. Follow the steps below to install Blockfolio for PC now.
Whether you guys have questions, so you can leave them in the comment section below. We will come back to you as soon as possible.