Activision has announced Call of Duty: Vanguard. The game will have several fronts, including the Eastern one with Soviet snipers. The project is being made on the Modern Warfare 2019 engine, and for pre-ordering, you will get early access to the MBT.
Call of Duty: Vanguard is a new shooter from Sledgehammer, where we will be told about an alternative World War II, which never ended in 1945. In the released trailer, we were shown several fronts: North Africa, Eastern Europe, the Pacific Ocean, and Western Europe. Of course, different nations will face each other there. In the video, there are Russian snipers and gallant American soldiers who get out of the plane and “lay down” a Japanese attack aircraft with a pistol. The Germans again got the role of the main enemy together with Japan.
More From Us: MMORPG Lineage W will be the best game in the franchise
Reddit users have collected a lot of tasty information on Vanguard:
- The game is made on the engine Modern Warfare 2019 and Warzone
- At the start, there will be 20 cards, 16 standard (6 by 6) and 4 mini (2 by 2)
- Zombie mode returns with Vanguard
- Warzone pre-orders give out WWII Operator
- For fair play, the developers will add a new anti-cheat
- Multiplayer will be revealed during the final of the Call of Duty esports competition, which will be held this Sunday
- More Campaign Trailers and Screenshots We Will Receive Next Week
Call of Duty: Vanguard will be released on November 5th on console and PC. For pre-ordering ( official site ) you will get early access to the OBT, but the list of platforms is still inaccurate and if there are a lot of applicants, then everyone may not get there.