The below-explained tutorial will show detailed steps of how to install DW VMAX for PC. This Android app also works in Windows or Mac-powered systems. Before explaining how to download DW VMAX for PC, now let me first give you an introduction to this app.
DW VMAX for PC
DW VMAX is basically the creation of Digital Watchdog. The application is yet available on the Google Play Store. And has managed to support many online users. Its main purpose is to permits Digital Watchdog users to connect smartphones with surveillance cameras. For now, this app is free to access and doesn’t contain any online ads.
(Digital Watchdog Remote Access) VMAX application is basically developed for remote surveillance causes. Users are permitted to get a live feed of DW cameras onto their devices. However, there are some requirements that a user needs to meet before having monitoring services. Just like having an internet connection and entering a DW account inside the application.
(DW Cloud) Whilst live streaming videos, users are permitted to connect with DW cloud services. It just means that no matter where you guys are, you will still be able to access all the videos on your mobile or PC. See stored videos or access the video playback facility, all can happen just with the help of a working internet connection.
(Digital Watchdog Support) For further convenience, if users are unable to access DW services, they can always contact the support center. DW has made sure that every user is provided with the necessary guide for pursuing live monitoring services. To be honest, customer services work great for a user’s ease.
Features of DW VMAX
Basically, the features like HD quality surveillance and motion detection make this app the best choice. The built-in video player allows you to run videos smoothly. The main features are mentioned below.
- Live streaming & playback of videos
- Audio Communication with someone on-site like an intercom
- You guys can easily reorganize the screens’ order for supreme convenience and simple control
- You probably take snapshots and also store them locally on your Android device
- The app supports up to 1, 4, 6, 9, 16 camera channels at the same time, in full screen and wide mode
- Intuitive GUI for easy setup & also control
- It provides a help menu for on-the-go assistance with setup and configuration
How to install DW VMAX for PC
With the help of an Android emulator, you can easily install Amcrest Pro for PC. Not only Amcrest but you can install any other Android application. Android emulators like Bluestacks or Nox Player will easily do the job. Follow the below steps regarding “how to install DW VMAX for PC” to enjoy home surveillance on a bigger screen of your PC or laptop.
- Download any Android Emulator like Bluestack, or Nox Player, in my case I use Bluestacks
- Run the downloaded emulator and install it on your PC
- Once you are done with the installation of the emulator, now set up the emulator using your Google Account (You can use your existing Google ID or Create a new One)
- Open Playstore and write “DW VMAX” and press the search button
- Now click on the “DW VMAX” application icon in the search results and install it
- Once the installation is finished, you will have the “DW VMAX” installed on your PC or laptop
- Now, WD VMAX is installed on your PC and you can use all the features that are available for Android
Is DW VMAX for PC Safe or not?
Obviously, the DW VMAX for PC is safe to access. Just because it offers surveillance services. However, if you still feel worried about your security, so then you guys can always use applications like VPN Master or Photon Flash Player Browser for your privacy. Similar to the DW application, these apps also offer free services to their users.
Is DW VMAX available on App Store?
Of course, DW VMAX is available for iPhones and iPad. Users are permitted to get this app directly from the applications store. To tell you guys the truth, the DW VMAX for iOS works similar to DW VMAX For PC. The just difference is of accessing live feeds on a big screen. All of the functions and as well as services work the same.
Also, see this article: Armorfly Browser & Downloader for PC, Windows, & Mac
This app offers support for connecting up to 16 cameras once. Offers facility of talking to each other whilst monitoring. Also, it supports HD-quality video streaming. Playback of videos is also a great option. This detailed tutorial on how to install DW VMAX for PC shows all the features of this app. All details have been mentioned in the post regarding its installation on a personal computer. Still, whether you guys find any trouble, contact us through the comment section below.