Well, Torrents are a great thing in the history of the Internet. We all can agree to that! But, not all the Govt. loves to permits torrent downloading in their countries. The basic purpose is why you guys are seeing a ban over the use of torrents in previous years. Just a handful of sites are left that are offering torrents. And among them, those who are following the rules are alive. The rest is history or they must have moved to another location. In order to download a torrent, you need a torrent client. And apart from what is available for Windows, we have Flud – Torrent Downloader for PC to offer.
Torrent Downloader for PC
Basically, it is a handy program for downloading files from torrent sites. All you guys must need is either the magnet link or the torrent file itself. An even elaborate method shows: All the user needs to do is to attain a torrent file on the Internet. So then the utility picks it up and starts downloading. Also, you guys can pre-select the final directory into which the file will be downloaded. But what makes this application the best is not the downloading but the streaming. Streaming can also begin without waiting for the end of the torrent. Definitely, the video does not stutter, you guys need a stable connection.
Except for lots of torrent clients, Flud – Torrent Downloader for PC does not restrict the speed. You guys can easily reach up to the maximum speed offer by your ISP. Whether you guys still want to surf the internet, so you can restrict the speed yourself. Even better, this client offers you the best trackers for the best speed. Also, you can even start the initial seeding whether your torrent does not have good seeds for faster speed. Definitely and the settings are pleased with their openness and accessibility – nearly all parameters can be changed (directory, speed, sequence, priority).
|App Name :||Flud - Torrent Downloader|
|Category :||Video Players & Editors|
|Developed by||Delphi Softwares|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Require Android||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||February 20, 2020|
|Rating||4.5 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||357,052|
Flud Torrent Downloader Features
Well, below mentioned are the features of Flud Torrent Download:
- There is no need for a user in order to set a speed limit on his added downloads.
- Select which files you wish to download presently and also the file for future downloads.
- Choose the destination of downloaded files on your device.
- Must upload files manually in the app interface.
- Explore the app just to know about downloaded files history.
- Upload any torrent files, even the larger ones.
- For a user’s convenience, upload magnetic links inside the application.
- Proxy Support is also available.
- Select whatever network you prefer in order to download it.
- Both Light and Dark app themes are available.
Similar apps of Flud
aTorrent app is a very decent alternative to Flud. aTorrent permits you to simultaneously download files of any size (including HD movies), directly from the browser. The app permits for a limit to be placed on your WiFi network and supports DHT, P2P BitTorrent, etc.
This application is the oldest torrent downloader software and remains one of the best. Also, it is very identical to µTorrent and still enjoys a robust user base today. Just with the organization of torrent downloads into different categories, BitTorrent offers more technical details than most other torrent clients.
Tribler is your go-to app whether protecting your anonymity is of utmost importance. Tribler’s interface differs considerably from other Flud alternatives. The application comes with a built-in video player, bandwidth management, etc.
Download Flud for PC on Windows and Mac
Well, you all are about to download and & install Flud for PC on your Windows PC and as well as Mac devices. To claim such a reward, a user has to use the services of an Android emulator. As you guys can find many emulators for PC in the market, we will specifically talk about NoxPlayer. As it comes as the most portable emulator to access Android apps on PC. Go below to know about the convenient steps:
Note: In order to download the App you guys can also use this link.
Flud for PC via NoxPlayer
- Now install NoxPlayer from this link.
- At a time when installed, head it and see the tutorial to know its processing phenomenon.
- Tap once on Google Folder and open Play Store.
- Type Flud in the search bar of Play Store and press Enter.
- Tap on the Install button and accept the installation.
- After installation, the icon of Flud will start to appear on the home screen of NoxPlayer.
- Head to it and enjoy.
Flud Torrent Downloader for PC (FAQs)
How do I download a Flud on my PC?
You guys must have to follow the steps below to download Flud on your PC.
- First of all, you have to install the Memu Android emulator on your PC.
- Now log in to your Google account and go to the Google Play store.
- Search for Flud.
- Tap install.
How do I download a Flud?
- Now search for torrents within your browser.
- Copy a magnet link and paste it.
- Simply start the Flud menu.
- Start or pause torrents.
- Also, add a torrent manually from your device.
What is the Flud application?
Flud is basically a powerful BitTorrent client that permits you to download any torrent file. That you must want on your Android. The application is designed to help Android users to choose which torrent file they want to download on the device.
Which is the best Torrenting app?
In order to download a torrent file, you guys have to identify the best torrenting app for the job. There are enormous torrent applications in the market, which include uTorrent, zeta torrent, TorrDroid, aTorrent, and many more torrenting applications. Whether you guys want to work with the best, so then the Flud torrent downloader is the best torrenting app.
Also, see this article: Youtube Go for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
The Flud Torrent Downloader app has excellent tools to stop adding torrents to become a nightmare. The features support you guys to keep an eye on the downloading process. Furthermore, with all these, you have everything under control. Have you used the tool before? So let us know how it served you.