Well, here are going to use an emulator in order to install fooView for PC. These android emulators simulate the android environment on your laptop and allow you to install and use apps available on the google play store. Bluestacks and MEmu play are the two topmost emulators available on the internet. So let’s see how we can use these emulators to install your favorite app – fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer on your PC.
FooView – Float Viewer is actually an assistant tool that supports you guys to access the Smartphone. By using this app, users of the app can access websites, apps, media files, and furthermore with a single hand gesture. It records each and every tap that is made on your phone. It also tells you things that have been used most by you guys on your Smartphone. With a single gesture, you guys can now easily control the workings/operations of the mobile device and it saves time as well. It is pretty simple and easy to use the app. It is very popular among Smartphone users just because of its unique UI.
Because of its popularity, some users want to use it on their PC Systems. The good news is that it easily be downloaded on Windows and Mac devices. FooView – Float Viewer For PC works as an Android Smartphone. You can take screenshots, preview files, search for things, open applications quickly, and make shortcuts on your computer as well. In order to conclude, we can say that the FooView app is purely designed for ease and improvement of users. In this tutorial I will guide you on how you guys can easily download and also install FooView – Float Viewer For PC on both Windows and Mac OS.
For using FooView – Float Viewer For PC you guys must have to download and install third-party software called Android Emulator. In fact, it is a specially designed Android OS for Mac and Windows which supports users running Android Applications on their Computer System. You can also download FooView – Float Viewer on PC. Must follow the simple steps below to install FooView – Float Viewer For PC on both Windows and Mac Devices.
Furthermore, the fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer is basically regarded as one of the best applications in the PRODUCTIVITY category. With its simple to use and too easy to navigate UI, fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer has got huge popularity among the users of Android. It has got over 5,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.5 stars from the users.
- One hand to operate, only a gesture.
- Crop a word to translate, save, share to your messenger…
- You guys can crop an address to check how to route in maps
- Crop a name such as in videos to search in enormous search engines
- Swipe for Back, Swipe long for Home, protecting physical keys
- Crop an image just like in games to screenshot (Android 5.0+), search, and share to social network or photos community…
- Crop a number to dial or check where it’s actually from
- Then swipe up to Files/Weather/News or Floating Window as well
- Also, swipe down to Recent List or Notification
- Swipe in File in order to preview as well
- Long press to switch/manage applications
- Also, it has a small package size
- Floating browser. Different from others, it can be floating
- Full-featured floating files (photos, music, videos, documents) manager for both local and network
- App manager as well
- Built-in viewers(such as pdf), players, and downloader
- Multiple search engines…
- Also, Gesture input
- Text recognition
- Regional screenshot & screen recorder(some needs Android 5.0+)
- Applications/webs are sorted automatically for a quick search! Self-learn with more use
- Texts or Gestures are recognized
- Lots of modes to personalize
- Too easy to learn. Inbuilt Guide, Demo Video, and Game to help you step into the world
How to Install fooView for PC, Windows, and Mac
As it is mentioned earlier, we will be using emulators in order to download and install your favorite app fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer on PC. must follow any of the mentioned ways below for installing the app on your laptop.
Download fooView for PC by using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is basically the most trusted and popular emulator available for Windows & Mac platforms. With its lightning speed (Yes, 4X speed compared to Galaxy S7 phone), it is acquiring huge popularity. Bluestacks is the preferred method in order to install apps with many graphics. Let’s start our installation guide in order to download and install Install fooView for PC, Windows, and Mac by using Bluestacks app player.
- First of all, you have to download Bluestacks software on your PC. Download link – Download Bluestacks.
- Now double click on the downloaded bluestacks.exe file in order to install the application on your Windows PC.
- Launch the Bluestacks app now. Here, wait for some time as it needs to load the Android emulator initially. Log in with your Google account on the next screen.
- On the home screen of Bluestacks, Find the Google Play Store app and click on it.
- When the Google play store is opened, search for the app – “fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer” for downloading fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer on your PC.
- Tap on the install button to start installing fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer on Bluestacks PC. Upon the completion of the installation method, you can find the fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer app icon in the installed applications folder of Bluestacks.
On the other hand, you guys can also Download fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer APK file offline and install it through Bluestacks by using the Install APK option. You guys can find this option at the bottom of Bluestack’s home screen. This method is useful only at a time when you have some mod version of the app for getting the additional benefits. On the other hand, we suggest you Download fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer for PC from the Google play store itself as it is a trusted source for installing applications.
Download fooView for PC by using MEmu Play
Another best emulator specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. In case you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc., Memu is actually the best choice for you. It surpasses Bluestacks in this aspect as it is exclusively designed for playing Android games on the computer. Let’s start the installation method to fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer for PC Windows 10/8/7 by using the MemuPlay emulator.
- First of all, you have to Download Memuplay Emulator on your PC. Here is the download link of MemuPlay.
- Now install the downloaded .exe file by double click on it. The installation process will start and it probably take up to 3 minutes to complete.
- Just similar to the Bluestacks method, Google Play Store comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. At a time when the emulator is installed, you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen. Double-tap on the icon in order to head to it.
- Now login with your Google account and now search for the app you guys want to install – fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer for PC in our case.
- Search the correct app by fooView Inc. and click on the Install button.
The fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer is installed on your computer. You guys can easily find the app icon on the home screen alongside all the other installed applications. Double click to open fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer on Windows. And you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone.
There are other pretty good Android emulators just like Ko Player, Nox Player, Andyroid, etc which also have decent installations and popularity. In case you guys have already installed any of these, also you can try installing fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer for PC with these. But, Bluestacks and Memuplay are the fast and recommended ones to play or install fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer latest version on your laptop.
Is fooView FV for PC absolutely free?
You are using an emulator in order to install fooView FV on your PC. It is an easy process to simulate an android outlook working on the PC. Like google devices, fooView FV is free of charge.
Yup. You can also download the Nox player. In this case, you guys can easily install two different operating systems on your PC.
Also, see this article: KK AppLock for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
Well, fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer, enhanced by fooView Inc., is the best application with clean UI in the PRODUCTIVITY category. Now it is available to download on your PC by using emulators.
Guys! above we have mentioned a detailed guide to download fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer for PC by using two of the best emulators, Bluestacks, and Memuplay. Whether you have any queries installing fooView – FV Float Viewer, File, Video, Explorer on your PC. Or whether you have found any other best app in the PRODUCTIVITY category, so let us know through the comment box below.