Well, we will use an Android emulator for installing the Gallery Vault for PC. These emulators simulate the Android environment on your laptop/desktop. And it permits you guys to install & use apps that are available on the Play Store. Remember that the Bluestacks & MEmu play are the two topmost emulators that are available for you on the internet. Let’s look at the way in which we can use these Android emulators in order to install your favorite app Gallery Vault on your PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 Gallery Vault for PC
- 2 Features
- 3 Gallery Vault Alternatives
- 4 Install and Download Gallery Vault for PC, Windows, and Mac
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Conclusion
Gallery Vault for PC
Gallery Vault is actually a great app among Android users from Google Commerce Ltd. Recently, the app has more than 100,000+ App installations & an average rating of 4.1 and up.
Well, the GalleryVault app is an application that will let us hide any photo or video from our device. So that we can access that content. Also, we can create as many hidden folders as we want.
With this app not just can we hide the multimedia content of our device. However, we can even hide the icon of the app so that nobody knows that it is installed. Therefore, no one who takes our terminal will suspect anything. From the app itself, definitely we can see all the images and as well as videos that we have in the memory of the terminal.
Another interesting security option of the GalleryVault app is the possibility of establishing both a PIN & a false PIN. Once someone enters a wrong PIN, you guys can access the app but see the photographs that we have chosen.
Basically, the GalleryVault app is an excellent security app, thanks to which we can have our most expensive photographs safely inside a virtual safe.
We will here show you guys today that How can you Download and also Install Video Players & Editors App Gallery Vault – Hide Pictures & Videos on a PC running any OS including Windows & Mac variants.
|App Name :||Gallery Vault - Hide Pictures And Videos|
|Category :||Video Players & Editors|
|Developed by||GalleryVault Developer Team|
|Require Android||4.4 and up|
|Last Updated||October 24, 2021|
|Rating||4.5 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||570,396|
- Simply hide videos, photos, & any types of files
- All hidden files are encrypted
- Also, compatible for hiding icon and no one knows the Gallery Vault existence except you guys.
- Also, it supports hiding files in an SD card and sending your encrypted files to an SD card in order to save your device storage. It also includes Android 4.4(KitKat), 6.0(Marshmallow), 5.0(Lollipop), & 7.0(Nougat)+.
- The application is integrated with Private Web Browser and also secures the browser history and personal data from leaking
- Also, the smooth, beautiful, & elegant user experience
- No storage restriction for hiding video and hide photo as well
- Simply shake your mobile to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
- Support playing and as well as hiding GIF images
- It is compatible with Break-in Alerts and knows who is trying to break-in
- The app is compatible with Fake Passcode and shows fake content once you guys input fake passcode
- Support Fingerprint, pattern unlock, dark mode to relieve eye fatigue
Gallery Vault Alternatives
It is actually an all-in-one App Lock developed & published by NewSoftwares.net. Also, it is the most preferred file locking app that works to satisfy the needs of security-conscious users. Folder Lock offers all the much-needed features just like password protection, secured wallets, data recovery, decoy mode, hack attempt monitoring, & data recovery, etc.
Folder Lock comes with a clean and simple interface with unlimited customization feature which makes it better than others. By using this app, you guys can easily transfer files from Gallery, PC Camera, and internet browser as well.
Just as compared to others, its app lock is more sturdy that permits you to lock your system applications just like messages, gallery, and contacts, etc. Moreover, you guys can also lock and also protect your download any app.
Private Photo Vault
Well, the Legendary Software Labs LLC introduces a brand new feature-rich privacy protection application which is known as Private Photo Vault. Private Photo Vault is actually free security app for Android and iOS devices that keep all of your private images & videos secure behind the password. Also, it is designed for those who like to hide their private photos & videos.
The application keeps your photos and as well as videos safe by requiring a password to see them. It provides password protection on the entire & individual photo albums as well as permits you to create your photo locker. All your secret or private videos & also photos that are protected with the application are then hidden from view of potential intruders.
It only needs different steps in order to enjoy its service, setup account, create a PIN, simply go into the photo album, and also hide plus button in order to choose images to secure them in it. It allows you have a private photo gallery that can be accessed by you.
Install and Download Gallery Vault for PC, Windows, and Mac
Gallery Vault is available to download for free on mobile phone devices. In this guide, we will explain to you that how guys you can install or download the Gallery Vault for PC. Alright! there is no efficient way for getting this app on your PC. But now with the help of third-party applications like just Emulators, also you guys can easily use Gallery Vault for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are many Android Emulators available just like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and furthermore. I would suggest you guys to use BlueStack or Nox as it is the best Android Emulator. If in case you guys are searching for an easy guide on how to install Gallery Vault for PC, Mac, and Windows. So then you guys just need to follow these instructions that are mentioned below.
Install Gallery Vault For PC by using the BlueStacks:
Whether you guys want to install or download Gallery Vault for PC, Mac, and Windows. So then you guys need to download an Android Emulator.
Once you click on the above link, you guys will be taken to the download page. Install it and then follow the below instructions.
- First of all, you have to install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Launch the BlueStacks on PC.
- Click the My Apps button present in the Android emulator.
- In the search bar, type the name of the application i.e Gallery Vault.
- Also, you will then see the required search result for the Gallery Vault app install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account for installing the applications simply from Google Play Store on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation method will begin for the Gallery Vault relying on your Wi-Fi connection.
In case you guys want to launch the app on your PC, so then you can also head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Here you will see all the games or applications installed. From the list, click on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Important Note: Whether you guys can not find the Gallery Vault app on the Google play store. So you can then use the alternative method in order to install the application on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Gallery Vault Manually:
Whether you guys want to download Gallery Vault for PC one must have an Android emulator installed in it.
- First of all, you have to download the BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- Once you guys successfully download or install it on your PC an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-click the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: In case you guys want to use Gallery Vault for PC. So then you have to turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. To do this, you have to head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Gallery Vault’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Gallery Vault. Tap on the icon to use the Gallery Vault on the computer.
Install Gallery Vault For PC using Nox:
Here you just follow these steps below:
- To begin, simply install the Nox app player on PC
- Actually, it is an Android emulator, after you guys install run Nox on PC. And log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you guys must have to search for Gallery Vault.
- Install the Gallery Vault app on your Nox emulator
- Once the installation is completed, you will also be able to run Gallery Vault on your PC.
That’s all now completed!
Is Gallery Vault for PC free?
You guys are using an Andorid emulator in order to install Gallery Vault on your PC. It is an easy process in order to simulate an android outlook working on the PC. Such as google devices, Gallery Vault is absolutely free of charge.
Will installing Gallery Vault be safe for my PC?
No need to fret about that. Whether you guys download it from the Google Play Store in your Android emulator, so then it will be safe.
What other Android emulators can I use for downloading Gallery Vault on PC?
There are other Android emulators just like Nox player, LD player, Genymotion, Andyroid, and many more that you guys can use.
How to Download Gallery Vault on a Windows device?
Use an Android emulator and you guys will get an android device environment of your PC. Like your Android device, use the Play Store to download the app.
Is there any way to use an android on your computer?
Obviously, You can download the Nox player. In this case, you guys can easily install two different operating systems on your computer.
Well, I also hope that you will like the post & also understand all the steps. If you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. You can ask us in the comments box below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.