Gboard – the Google Keyboard For PC is one of the best virtual keyboards on the market. The official project from the famous developer provides a huge range of possibilities and a high level of comfort. Users will intuitively use all the functions, type texts, use emojis, GIFs, and so on, without spending any extra time on the whole process. There are also various settings that will help you adjust the input parameters to your requirements and preferences. These and other features have made Gboard one of the most popular and demanded representatives of this category.
The innovative and incredibly user-friendly Gboard google keyboard app brings a new perspective to typing and chatting. The developers have implemented in the standard and boring on-screen keyboard many small and not so functions that allow you to take a fresh look at text communication with the interlocutor. Initially, this application was developed for devices on the iOS operating system, but now you can download Gboard google Keyboards for android devices. Users can now also appreciate the convenience of the functionality and application. And that’s what makes it so innovative.
|App Name :||Gboard - the Google Keyboard|
|Developed by||Google LLC|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Require Android||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||October 13, 2021|
|Rating||4.5 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||9,001,800|
Its most important feature is the patented Swype system. Simply slide your stylus or your finger across the on-screen keyboard, from one letter to the next letter of the word. The system effectively discards unnecessary letters and works like T9. The second feature is speech recognition – dictate a word, the system will convert it into text and insert it into the message. The third feature is finding and sharing emojis and Gifs. The fourth feature is the translation of words from one language to another, right in the course of typing.
The fifth feature is the ability to search for information on the Internet, insert it into the text and send it to friends (for example a weather forecast or a situation with traffic jams). The sixth feature is support for about two hundred languages. Surprisingly, all these additional functions do not make the application burdensome, it works just as fast as a standard on-screen keyboard. Do you want to communicate in a new way? On our website, you can download and evaluate the application – Gboard Google keyboard.
Gboard Google Keyboard For PC Features
The Gboard app combines all the benefits of Google Keyboard: speed and accuracy, continuous and voice input, and more.
- SWIPE input. To quickly type words, simply slide your finger from letter to letter.
- Voice input. If it is not possible to type the text, dictate it.
- Handwriting input *. Write the text in the block and handwritten letters right on the screen of your device.
- Search emoji *. Find emojis that interest you instantly.
- GIF *. Find and send GIFs to your interlocutors that will express your thoughts and emotions more eloquently than words.
- Multilingual input. You no longer need to manually switch between selected languages. Gboard automatically corrects typos and offers hints in these languages.
- Google Translate. Enter text and instantly get its automatic translation.
Download Gboard: Gboard Google Play
How to Download Gboard – the Google Keyboard For PC
Many of us began to ask a simple question: how to download, install and play our favorite game right on the computer?
Some apps and games do provide a PC version but most of the Android Apps are dependant on Android OS. To use an Android App on a PC running Windows or Mac we use Android Emulators. With its help, you can create an Android environment on your computer and launch the application through it. At the moment, the most popular utilities for this are Bluestacks and NoxPlayer. You can have a look at the list we gathered of the famous Android Emulators on PC. Follow the Guide below to download and Install Gboard Google Keyboard on PC:
- Download the emulator of your choice on your PC. (We have a list of the best Android emulators and their download and install methods compiled here.)
- Install the emulator and then launch it.
- Once this emulator has started, click the My Applications button.
- Search for Gboard – the Google Keyboard.
- You will see the search results of this application. Click Install.
- log in to your Google account to download this application from Google Play on the emulator.
- Install this application and start using it immediately.
More from us: Hotstar for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac
Gboard For PC FAQs
Here are some FAQs related to Gboard, so check it out also.
Can you use Gboard on the computer?
Ans. Yes, you can use it on your laptop as well as on the computer. Follow all the steps which we showed above here.
How do I connect my Gboard to my laptop?
Ans. Simply download and install the Gboard and you can use the features using an Android Emulator.
Use the Continuous input feature to type text with one touch by drawing a line between the keys, or use Voice Input to reply to the other party when you cannot pick up the device. Take advantage of built-in Google search, emoji, and GIF search, plus easy-to-use multilingual input and an incredibly useful Google translator to save you valuable time.