Well, the gDMSS HD Lite is basically a free Android surveillance app that permits you to remotely control your video cameras. The application is quite useful for live preview of any web camera & it is recommended by many. The app is only available for Android devices, but whether you guys wish to get the gDMSS Lite HD app for PC or gDMSS Lite for Mac, you guys can easily do it with the help of the BlueStacks emulator.
gDMSS HD Lite for PC
gDMSS HD Lite is actually on the top of the list of Tools category applications on the Google Play Store. The app has got really good rating points and reviews. Now, gDMSS HD Lite for Windows has got over 1,000,000+ app installations & 3.7-star average user aggregate rating points.
|App Name :||gDMSS HD Lite|
|Developed by||Zhejiang DAHUA Technology Co., Ltd|
|Require Android||4.1 and up|
|Last Updated||August 26, 2019|
|Rating||4.2 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||10,529|
- Oversees CCTV cameras
- Office arrange to check
- Domestic video recording
- A sound account of all type
Download gDMSS HD Lite for PC (Windows & Mac)
For downloading the gDMSS HD Lite for PC. The first thing you guys have to do is to download and also install Android Emulators on PC. Emulators are third-party software that is designed especially for Windows & Mac devices to run Android Applications and Games on PC. Just like that, you guys can also download gDMSS HD Lite for PC. Below you guys can see instructions to install gDMSS HD Lite for Windows, and Mac OS.
Go to this link in order to download the app.
Install gDMSS HD Lite for Windows
- First of all, you have to download Nox App Player on PC from this Link.
- After downloading the .exe file. Now install the file on PC by following onscreen instructions.
- At a time when installed, Open Nox App Player on Windows PC.
- Now from the home screen of Nox. Tap on Google Folder and select Google Play Store.
- Give your Google Account in order to activate Google Play Store Services.
- Now search gDMSS HD Lite in Google Play Store.
- Choose the app. Click on Install Button.
Well, it will take some time to install. Once installed, tap on the Open button to use gDMSS HD Lite for PC Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7.
Install gDMSS HD Lite for Mac OS
- First of all, you have to download BlueStacks on Mac OS.
- Now install BlueStacks File like other software.
- At a time when installed, Open BlueStacks.
- Give details just like Language, Date & Time, WiFi details, and Google Account.
- After that, you guys will see the main page of BlueStacks,
- Now tap on My Apps Tab > System Apps > Select PlayStore.
- Search the app in Google Play Store and select it from search results.
- Tao on the Install button and wait until it gets installed.
At a time installed, Click Open to use gDMSS HD Lite for Mac OS.
Also, see this article: Stick Nodes for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, I hope that you guys like the guide. If you have any issues or any queries so then you can ask us in the comments section below.