By using security cams are cozier now thanks to surveillance tools available for smartphones. You guys are not bound in order to watch videos in a single room. Download any credible surveillance app just like IP Webcam. Leave the rest of the work on IP Webcam. First of all, we will tell you guys some prominent features. So then we will guide you on how can you download IP Webcam for a PC.
IP Webcam for PC
IP Webcam for PC: It doesn’t seem extremely useful since webcams are sold in bulk & at attractive prices. The app provides some very interesting possibilities for Android users. Additionally to being able to check in real-time anything that is in front of your smartphone’s camera. Transferring the video to the PC without using cables. And with total freedom of movement can also generate uses beyond the simple webcam. The online transmission of events, for instance, is a possibility when publishing the IP for video conferencing on social networks. Other uses are up to the user’s imagination.
By using IP Webcam is too simple. After configuring the basic parameters of the image server that will also be used to check the footage on the PC, just touch “Start Server”. The app then provides an IP address that must also be in the opted app – streaming or browser – to obtain the video.
On Windows systems, additionally working as a security camera and simplified webcam, also the IP Webcam supports video conferencing through Skype or the Flash plugin used on sites just like ChatRoulette. For use on public networks, there is also the option of offering a username and password, so protecting the video if someone finds out the IP to access the footage. So let’s take a look at some of the best features of this app:
|App Name :||IP Webcam|
|Category :||Video Players & Editors|
|Developed by||Pavel Khlebovich|
|Current Version||1.15.0r.769 (aarch64)|
|Require Android||4.1 and up|
|Last Updated||October 29, 2020|
|Rating||3.9 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||97,441|
Features of IP Webcam for PC
Here are some key features of an IP webcam that makes the application beneficial.
- Upload of video footage to cloud storage, For example, Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, etc
- Video recording format in MPEG4, WebM, MKV, or MOV, MKV or MPEG4
- Audio streaming in opus, and, AAC
- Motion detection & alarm
- Supports Videochat
- Supports night vision
- By using the Wifi: You guys can broadcast on an Android device by using wifi as long as it has a browser (any browser) on it.
- Mobile Data: You guys can also view the live stream or video chat from literally anywhere in the world. But this is a paid feature.
- Hotspot: In case your android phone is equipped with a mobile hotspot. So then you can view the broadcast via wireless tethering.
- Additional Controls: Also, you can control the camera from the browser as well. Whether you wish to adjust the brightness, zoom in or zoom out so then you guys can do so directly from the browser.
This app permits users to access a variety of IP cameras in real-time. Also, it is compatible with more than seventy different manufacturers. Setting up this program is too easy. Simply enter the details and you are on the right track. Up to four camera streams can be accessed at the same time.
Centralized design and camera management permit you to see your cameras from multiple remote locations on a single screen. Also, it is possible to organize and preview the design of the cameras in order to meet your security requirements. You guys can also tune in to the live video stream, to make it clearer, by adjusting the video and picture properties of the camera.
For USB cameras, you guys can configure video properties individually, as well as the frame rate and resolution. Saturation, contrast, and brightness can be adjusted on USB cameras.
- It is cost-effective.
- Too easy to install.
- The process of setup probably gets complicated sometimes.
Similar applications of IP Webcam for PC
Alfred security camera
Alfred Security Camera is basically a free surveillance app that permits users to easily monitor and secure their homes from the convenience of their computers. Perks in this all include night vision, unlimited cloud storage, intruder alert, video playback, two-way communication, live video feeds, and much more.
It is a home security camera app similar to IP Webcam. WardenCam app enables users in order to watch their homes while they are away. Users can select to watch live streaming or video playback stored on the cloud. The application includes the motion detection feature & alerts, and two-way communication support.
Wyze Cam is a top-rated monitoring application like the IP Webcam app that enables users in order to monitor occurrences and control their security cameras. The Wyze application has perks just like high-quality video footage up to 1080p, 8× zoom, night vision, two-way audio communication, motion detection, & lots more!
Way to Download IP Webcam for PC, Windows & Mac
Now we are witting methods to Download IP Webcam for PC which is powered by Windows and Mac. There are enormous emulators which can make you guys can also be able to install IP Webcam for Laptop. Android emulators are the software that performs the duty of installing & also running Android applications for PC. You probably find many such emulators which claim that they are the best. According to our personal experience, we found the Bluestacks and Nox App player the best of all. Also, you can select any from them.
Go to this link in order to download the app.
Requirements for Nox
- Your Personal Computer should be running on a 2.2 GHz processor at least.
- The operator should be an administrator of Personal Computer
- Minimum 2 GB of RAM is needed for Nox App Player (That’s for Nox only not for the PC).
- 1 GB Video Memory is important.
- Minimum 1 GB Graphics Card.
Steps to install IP Webcam for PC
- First of all, you have to download Nox App Player from the official site.
- Now install the emulator software by double-clicking the on.EXE file.
- Permit the software to make changes to your Personal Computer. And click on Run to start the installation.
- When the installation gets completed, set up the emulator.
- Complete formalities like choosing Language and follow on-screen instructions.
- At a time when redirected to the Nox home screen. Now locate the Google Play Store app and open it.
- Now enter Google Account which is already in your use.
- Tap on the search bar, type IP Webcam, and press enter button.
- Choose the app and click on the install button.
Also see this article: Voice Aloud Reader for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
The IP webcam is a great solution if you do not have a remote webcam. It is available for free on Google Play Store and other platforms in the application market. The IP webcam permits you to use your Android phone as a wireless network camera that can also be viewed remotely. On Windows systems, in addition to working as a security camera & simplified webcam. Also, the IP Webcam supports video conferencing through Skype or the Flash plugin used on sites like ChatRoulette. For use on public networks, there is the option of offering a username and password. So protecting the video whether someone finds out the IP to access the footage.