KeepSafe for PC: Do you guys really want to secure your personal photos & videos? If you guys want an application that will help you guys to keep safe your photos and videos? Do you guys have your personal photos & as well as videos with the safety vault? KeepSafe is actually the only answer to all your questions.
Definitely, the Keepsafe backup app is the best option in order to secure your personal photos & as well as videos. By using this app you can protect your privacy secure your photos and also save phone space. It provides many options to secure river photos & videos just like pin protection and finger authentication.
Also, you can require your KeepSafe photos to retrieve deleted KeepSafe photos option. People do not know how to download the KeepSafe app for PC? No worries, this guide solves the problem.
By using this guide you guys can easily download and also install KeepSafe for PC and secure your personal photos and videos. I recommended you guys to keep reading this complete article and getting the full info about the Keepsafe app for Android & its features.
KeepSafe for PC
Keepsafe is basically the most popular vault app in the application market and Play Store. 50 million people use this application all over the world. This app not only supports keeping your private photos but also provides you recovery of your deleted file once you accidentally clear your personal photos in KeepSafe secure vault.
When you install the KeepSafe online app on your Android smartphone device or PC Windows so then you guys don’t worry about the third person or some hackers getting access to your personal info.
Actually, it is the most recommended secure vault for Android users which supports protecting your personal info with the help of pin protection & your fingerprint authentication. In case you guys are spending more time on a PC then you need this app on your PC which supports protecting your personal files and videos. Yes, lots of security software is available on the internet market but keep safe is the pretty simple UI.
Therefore, you guys can easily customize your settings and also protect your personal files. Keep safe is actually a mobile app available on Android devices. No worries, by using this below guide you guys can easily download and install the KeepSafe on your PC with too many simple steps. Follow the below instructions & how to install KeepSafe for PC.
Features of Keepsafe
By using Keepsafe Photo Vault application features, you can hide selected photos and as well videos on your mobile device or PC. Also, you can unhide photos & videos anytime. There are lots of features available in the app, and these are the main features that you guys can get from the app.
- Privacy: You can choose or import which images & also videos need to hide from your device. So then it will disappear and keep your data safe.
- Stay Protective: By using this app, it has become possible for a user to stay safe from the leakage of private media files. The application does offer you an app lock facility which users can set according to their preferences. However, it only works inside the app. For example, a user gets to lock his/her photos & videos through PIN or Biometrics lock.
- Share With Others: Keepsafe Photo Vault permits you to share your media file with others in a safe way. Even though, now users can also share complete albums privately with others. No need to be worried as whether your private data get in the hands of others.
- Separate Lock codes: If your friends or foe asks you guys to unlock your code. Also, you can set them in a charade by setting two various codes, one as a fake one and the other as the real one
- Ad-free environment: In case you guys feel annoyed by the online ads and also wish to get rid of them permanently. You guys can always buy the premium version of the application.
- Encryption: Keepsafe uses cipher AES-256 encryption. Also, it is considered to be one of the best procedures of encryption and is regarded as “bank-level” and “military-grade.” This just means that even if you lose your device, no one can use brute force to access your files.
- Backup: Basically your Photos and video can easily back up in a cloud server. So, If your mobile device gets lost or broken, you guys can access the cloud server and also get back your data safely.
- User Interface: The application has a simple user interface and is easy to hide and unhide photos from using application features.
- Point To Be Noted: The deleted files can only be recovered if they are available in the trash. In case you empty the trash of your cloud storage, there is no way you are getting them back. Therefore, always delete files carefully and especially the one which is moved into the trash.
Pros of Keepsafe
- Keepsafe is actually too simple an app to use. The user interface is friendly, and anyone can use it.
- Keepsafe provides the option of using biometric features to log in. This is much easier than using PINs and passwords.
- The application is powerful and outsiders can hardly access it without your consent.
- Also, it uses a strong SSL.
- The backup plan is effective as you guys don’t have to worry once you lose your data.
Cons of Keepsafe app
- The application is partly limited. It’s not absolutely free. Keepsafe has a free limit of 5000 files. Also, you will need to get the premium version to upload more files.
- It is, but, worth the security and privacy, you get.
- You guys won’t be able to persevere with the pop-up adverts that are continuous.
- You probably get tired of using the biometric every time you guys must have to log into the app.
Similar apps of Keepsafe
The Gallery Vault is basically an app that provides excellent privacy protection for videos, photos, and lots of other sensitive files. By using this app, users can import their private pictures and images into the secure vault in the application. This application encrypts all hidden files with no limitations on storage. Also, the app makes it easy for users to navigate & access pictures.
Hide it Pro
This is a privacy protection application similar to Keepsafe Photo Vault that allows users to hide their photos, applications, videos, calls, and lots more. This application enables users for doing this with access to unlimited storage and the use of a secret PIN code. In this application, users can categorize these media into various folders for easy navigation. Privacy options include fingerprints, patterns, & passwords.
This is a privacy protection application just like Keepsafe Photo Vault, where users can also hide their pictures and photos. Users can import photos from the gallery into the application and also hide them safely in the vault. There are different security options, just like a PIN or a password. The app supports automatic online backup for files and has multiple vaults.
Download KeepSafe on PC
Well, as we all know that keep safe is a mobile app and there is no official website to download the KeepSafe app for PC. By using these below steps simply install KeepSafe on your PC Windows by using the BlueStacks Android Emulator.
There are lots of Android emulators available in the internet market. Therefore, it is a very handy task to find the best Android Emulator for PC.
In this article, we have used BlueStacks Android Emulator to download and also install KeepSafe for PC. You guys can also try another Android emulator.
Steps to download and install KeepSafe for PC:
- Firstly you have to download the BlueStacks Emulator from its official website.
- The newest version of BlueStacks Android Emulator supports to install the Android apps on a Mac device.
- When you download BlueStacks Android Emulator to your PC it will support you to install the Android application on your PC.
- In case your system should have 2GB RAM, 2GB free space, and a good graphics card. So then the Android Emulator works very well on your PC.
- After installing the BlueStacks emulator on your PC go to the homepage of BlueStacks undefined Google Play Store.
- Head to the Google Play Store you should log in with your Google account which helps to access your Google Play Store.
- Head to the Google Play Store and search for KeepSafe and tap the install button.
- Based on your internet connection download will take a few minutes to complete.
- After completing the download method KeepSafe App install on your PC. The shortcut of the KeepSafe app also appears on the BlueStacks homepage.
- That’s it. You guys can use the KeepSafe app on your PC without any hesitation.
If you guys have any questions regarding this article just feel free to ask us. Our technical team offers the best solution as soon as possible.
1. Is Keepsafe safe?
Of course, It is absolutely very safe & secure. The Keepsafe app has end-to-end encryption and uses AES-256 encryption. Therefore, it is military-grade or bank-level protection.
2. How do I access Keepsafe from my PC?
You guys can visit the official website and use this application on your PC. If you want to download & install also KeepSafe mobile app on your PC so then you can use Android Emulator.
3. Which Emulator is used to install Keepsafe cloud on PC?
Many android emulators are available in the internet market. Also, you guys can use any one of them to install it on your PC.
- Nox App Player
- Memu Player
- Andy Emulator
4. Is Keepsafe free?
Definitely, the Keepsafe app is absolutely free to download. Of course, It is available on both free & premium versions. Whether you guys have already enjoyed the free version so then you can try the pro version.
Also, read this article: Call of Duty: Vanguard Announced With Zombies And New Anti-Cheat
Well, I hope that you guys have gone through the process discussed shortly to understand it easily. This is also the simple and preferred guide for the user in the KeepSafe app for PC and Windows Mac. We also hope that you have no doubts also no questions about the installation steps. In case you guys don’t have to worry, let me know through comments.