In case you are looking for an Android app that helps you guys cast Android things to Chromecast. So then you are at the right place. Here I will tell you guys an app that surely satisfies yours requires and now it fulfills the needs of 5,000,000 users. The name of the app is LocalCast for Chromecast. This sturdy and phenomenal app is enhanced by Stefan Pledl. It is available to download for free on both Android & iOS stores. Here, I will tell you guys that how you can download and install LocalCast for Chromecast For PC. But before that let’s know the functionality of the app.
LocalCast for Chromecast for PC
By using the LocalCast for Chromecast, you can send pictures, videos, applications, Google Drive files, Dropbox files, DLNA/UPnP, or Samba from your phone devices or tablets to Chromecast. However, not only Chromecast it also works for Roku, Nexus Player, smart TVs, Apple TV, Samsung TV, LG, Panasonic. etc. Further, this app also works with Xbox 360, Xbox One, and DLNA Devices.
Now next time in case you guys want to see pictures with your family and as well as beloved ones watch it on your bigger TV screen. You guys can easily see your precious moments with your friends on the bigger TV screen. However, make sure that the internet connection is connected to the device. If not then this app does not work. The best thing which I like about LocalCast for Chromecast is that it helps zoom in, zoom out, portrait mode, and landscape mode. So in the end, we recommend you guys download this app on your Smartphones, Windows, and Mac devices. And let us know in the comment box whether you like it or not.
This app is available to download for free on Android and iOS devices. However, here we will tell you how you can download and also install LocalCast for Chromecast for PC. Basically, there is no way through which you can get this application on your PC but now by using the Android Emulators, also you guys can easily use LocalCast for Chromecast on PC. Whether you are looking for a guide on how to download LocalCast for Chromecast for PC running Windows and Mac OS. Then you need to follow these steps below.Invalid APP-ID
LocalCast for Chromecast for PC Features
There are lots of unique features which you guys can get from the app.
- Just like that you guys can Zoom & rotate & pan from the Chromecast & other Google Cast devices.
- Subtitles can easily get from Opensubtitle.org, and Subtitles only work with Chromecast & Apple TV 4.
- The application can read mp4, Mkv, 3gp, and m4v. And all these containers can use different codecs. LocalCast application has pro features that do not show ads and Video previews at a time when seeking on the “Now playing” screen.
- You guys can purchase monthly & yearly subscription plans.
LocalCast for Chromecast Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
Now, most of the applications are developed only for the mobile platform. Games and applications just like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are available for Android and iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all these apps on PC as well.
So even if the official version of LocalCast for Chromecast for PC is not available. You guys can still use it by using the Emulators. Here in this article, we are going to present to you two of the popular Android emulators to use LocalCast for Chromecast on PC.
Bluestacks is basically one of the coolest and widely used Android Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is even available for Mac OS as well. We are gonna use Bluestacks in this method to Download and also Install LocalCast for Chromecast for PC Windows Laptop. So now let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, you have to download the Bluestacks software from the below link, whether you have not installed it earlier. Download Bluestacks for PC
- Well, the installation procedure is too simple and straightforward. After successful installation, head to Bluestacks emulator.
- It probably takes some time to load the Bluestacks app initially. At a time when it is opened, so then you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Google play store actually comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, find Google Play Store and double click on the icon to head to it.
- Search for the application you want to install on your PC. In our case search for LocalCast for Chromecast to install on PC.
- At a time when you guys click on the Install button, LocalCast for Chromecast will be installed automatically on Bluestacks. Also, you can find the app under the list of installed apps in Bluestacks.
You guys can just double-click on the app icon in BlueStacks and start using LocalCast for the Chromecast app on your laptop. Now you guys can use the application the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
Whether you guys have an APK file, so then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import APK files. You do not need to move to Google Play Store and install the game. But by using the standard method to Install any android apps is recommended.
The newest version of Bluestacks comes with a lot of remarkable features. Bluestacks4 is 6X faster than the Galaxy J7 smartphone. Therefore, using Bluestacks is the recommended way to install LocalCast for Chromecast on PC. You guys need to have a minimum configuration PC to use Bluestacks. On the other hand, you may face loading problems while playing high-end games just like PUBG
Yet another popular emulator which is obtaining a lot of attention in recent times is the MEmu play. It is super flexible, fast, and as well as exclusively designed for gaming purposes. Here we will see how to Download LocalCast for Chromecast for PC Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops by using MemuPlay.
- First of all, you have to download and also Install MemuPlay on your PC. Here is the download link for you – Memu Play Website. Head to the official website and download the software.
- At a time when the emulator is installed, just head to it and find the Google Play Store app icon on the home screen of Memuplay. Double-tap on that to open.
- Search for LocalCast for Chromecast app on Google Play Store. Find the official app from Stefan Pledl’s developer and tap on the Install button.
- Upon successful installation, you guys can find LocalCast for Chromecast on the home screen of MEmu Play.
MemuPlay is basically a simple and easy-to-use app. It is very portable compared to Bluestacks. As it is designed for gaming purposes, you guys can play high-end games just like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, etc.
Also, see this article: Download Arc File Manager for PC, Windows, and Mac