So trying to get the best emulator? Willing to emulate Android applications & games on the Computer? So do not want to spend a penny whilst accessing Android emulator services? If yes, then Memu Emulator will be the right choice for you. Now we are going to provide a suitable way to download and install Memu Emulator on Computer. Our guide will also permit you to know more about how to download and install Android applications on PC and Laptop. But before we get to the part of Memu Emulator for PC, Windows, and, Mac, so let’s have a little chat about Memu Emulator.
About Memu Emulator for PC
Well, Memu Emulator is basically the development of a Chinese organization. Just known as Microvirt Corporations. In fact, the company has made it sure that users are offered the best experience whilst accessing Android applications on PC. This PC App player comes with a portable interface, which users can even access on a slower device. Also, this emulator is made for every industry usage. For the common reason & only accessing the Google Play store apps or APKs on PC, users of the app can easily use its services without paying a penny. A user will have to enter his Gmail account to enjoy all the software’s services.
Features of MEmu Player
There are various interesting features found on the MEmu Player Android Emulator. They are
- MEmu Player provides the feature of setting up keyboard mapping which makes all the Android games hassle-free whilst playing on the Computer. The user can easily map the keys of the keyboard according to your satisfaction.
- You can easily share files between Android and Windows via this Android Emulator. MEmu Player allows you to transfer documents, videos, and different files of other formats without any issue.
- This Android Emulator provides the feature of simulating the GPS locations.
- It offers adjustable RAM with multiple CPU cores.
- In MEmu Player you guys can also adjust the screen resolution to 4K.
- This Android Emulator provides you the feature of screenshots and screen recording. These will automatically get saved in your gallery.
- MEmu Player provides the feature of drag and also drop APK file installation to simplify the installation process of the applications.
- Also, a user can run two or more different versions of Android at the same time in this Android Emulator.
- Basically, it comes with the feature of an easy user interface. The users will find all the necessary elements on the home screen of MEmu Player & it already has a pre-installed Play Store.
- MEmu Player provides the feature of Joystick support which is not available in lots of the other Android Emulators.
The MEmu Android Emulator basically comes with Android 4.4.4 KitKat which is a mobile OS that is approximately 3 years old. It is possible for one in order to organize it to use the 5.1.1 Lollipop. Its home screen displays generic wallpaper. It is too easy and simple to navigate via this emulator. It comes with a Play Store together with ES File Explorer and Settings app in order to help in file management. There are various menu items that are shown on the interface right side. Some of the items are the full-screen option, the keyboard mapping, APK files one-tap installs, etc. All these can also be adjusted in a drag and drop toolbar setting.
Requirements for MEmuPlay for PC
There are some particular requirements in order to install the MEmu Player Android Emulator on your PC. These requirements are given below.
- You guys will need an updated version of Windows in order to download and also install the MEmu Player on your computer. It is compatible with Windows.
- A minimum of 1 GB RAM is needed in order to install this Emulator.
- The processor of your device should be either Intel or AMP or Intel whether you guys want to access the MEmu Player software.
- Your device should have at least a minimum of 2GB of free disk space.
- MEmu Player also needs GPU OpenGL Support for its installation process.
Pros of Memu Emulator for PC
- The MEmu is a perfect driver for daily & frequent tasks like the experience of the Android application.
- The developers of MEmu did add an advanced option for the purpose of gaming although that lacks the power.
- Its freeware comprises a stable Android 5.1 of the package. The OS of Android lacks glitches and bugs as well.
- There is an inbuilt service for the Google Play Store
- The MEmu did make efforts to add Android 4.0 support, Android 7.1 support, and Android 6.0 out of the box.
Cons of Memu Emulator for PC
- The MEmu Android emulator is not a game-oriented emulator.
- There are lots of greater titles that never work smoothly on the MEmu Android Emulator.
Download MEmu Play on PC
In order to download and install MEmu Player on your PC, must follow the procedure given below.
- In the first step, head to the web browser on your device. Then search for the MEmu Player Android Emulator software in the search box.
- From the official website of MEmu download the MEmu Player Android Emulator software.
- At a time when the download is completed, set up the MEmu Player.
- Now, you guys will be asked to make the selection of the language according to your convenience.
- Here make a click on the Install button to install the software on your device. The installation process will take about a minute.
- At a time when the software is successfully installed on your PC. Two options will come up on the screen. The options are LAUNCH and FINISH.
- Pick the LAUNCH option and it will head to the MEmu Player Android Emulator.
- At a time when you are on the home screen, you will find the Google Play Store icon there. Make a tap on it to open the Google Play Store.
- You guys will be asked to login into your Google Account by entering your email ID and password.
- At a time when it is done, so you are now all ready to enjoy the Android experience on your PC.
Memu Emulator for PC – FAQs
Is it safe to use the MEmu Player Android Emulator?
Yes, MEmu Player is absolutely safe to use and it is secure from virus and web threats. The developers of the MEmu Player software have designed it in such a way that it has powerful security features keeping all the user data safe & protected.
Which are the games that can be played by using the MEmu Player?
There is a big list of Android games that can be played. By using the MEmu Player Android Emulator. Just like BGMI, WorldBox, BitLife, Clash of Clans, etc. Nearly all of the battle royal games can also be played after installing the MEmu Player on your computer.
MEmu Player vs. BlueStacks – Which is the better one?
Basically, the MEmu Player is very new to the market in the case compared to BlueStacks. MEmu Player mainly focuses on Android games. Whereas BlueStacks is not specifically made for gaming. But, in some cases, BlueStacks performance is considered to be better than MEmu Player. But overall both the Emulators are considered similar to each other.
Also, see this article: GT Messenger Recovery for PC, Windows, and Mac
The MEmu emulator is widely regarded as responsive. And too fast emulator which can do all that it sets out to do which is to play the Android Applications on the PC by using great performance. However, this emulator has got lots of areas to improve on. If you guys are in need of an Android emulator that can satisfy your needs, then the MEmu android emulator is a perfect choice.