Well, Miracast for PC is basically the best screencasting application that supports you to cast your PC Windows screen to a TV screen. Miracast for Windows is specially designed for casting and allows you to enjoy all android or windows content on a wider screen of smart TV. This application will support you to watch your all-time favorite movies and videos on Smart Tv without using any data cable. Connect your both devices to the same network & you guys can easily enjoy mirroring with Miracast. Now you will learn about Miracast in detail and how Miracast downloads windows and Mac Laptop. Also, you can secure your android TV, PC, Laptop, & mobile from all hackers by using a Virtual Private Network. Here download any of your favorite free VPN for PC and Mac Laptop from our blog.
Miracast (Wifi Display) for PC
Miracast (WiFi display) is actually a powerful screencasting application that enables users to mirror content from their PCs to TV Screens by using a direct WiFi connection. As both of Apple’s operating systems don’t support Miracast, the application can only work for PC Windows and Android devices.
Miracast has a robust streaming protocol that permits users to enjoy peer-to-peer (P2P) Miracast connections for direct streaming from one device to other devices. Also, a TV with integrated Miracast (or a Miracast dongle for a TV that is not Miracast-ready) & a Miracast compatible device is normally necessary. You guys can cast Hotstar content from a smartphone to a smart tv via the MiraCast App.
|App Name :||Miracast - Wifi Display|
|Developed by||The Tree Team|
|Require Android||4.0.3 and up|
|Last Updated||February 28, 2019|
|Rating||3.8 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||37,799|
Miracast for PC – Features
- Miracast addresses the issue of screen sharing for enormous devices. And that too in a wireless fashion which is groundbreaking.
- This application opens up many possibilities for screen sharing just like casting YouTube videos, or any streaming service from your smartphone device to your TV which is not smart or casting your game to your TV & enjoying it on a big screen wirelessly.
- These are just some of the possibilities, whereas actual benefits are really countless.
- Whilst you guys use it to cast your Android emulator screen to any other screen, it is a too flexible a solution for ones who prefer using a laptop or PC than a smartphone. Or for those who are iOS users and simply don’t have an Android device.
- This just means that a macOS possessor can run a virtual Android device on his Mac and even cast it to another Miracast enabled TV or projector for let’s say meeting or conference causes.
Similar apps of Miracast (Wifi Display) for PC
ApowerMirror is an alternative to Miracast (WiFi display) and permits seamless streaming between Android/iOS devices, Mac/Windows PC, and TV Screens. This mirroring application supports other useful functions, just like taking screenshots and phone screen recording. The mouse & keyboard on your PC can be used to control Android devices.
AirServer is an Airplay mirroring app that permits the streaming of info from iOS devices to Mac/PC. This application can also mirror info from the PC to bigger screens at a time when PCs are connected to the alternative display. It permits the streaming of audio, videos, and photos.
This Airplay mirroring application is basically one of the easiest multitasking screen mirroring software that can reflect and stream contents on your Windows or Mac OS. It supports screen record and the streaming of games, videos, etc.
Download Wifi Display Miracast for Windows & Mac
Below there are the two methods from which you guys can download and install Wifi Display Miracast for PC, Laptop Windows-Mac. So let’s start the method in order to download Wifi Display Miracast for PC Windows.
Go to this link in order to download the app.
Download Wifi Display Miracast for PC Windows by using BlueStacks:
- First of all, you have to download and install BlueStacks on your Windows or Mac.
- When you have installed BlueStack, so then launch it from your desktop. You must have to add your Google Account to use Google Play Store on BlueStack. Goto->Settings->Accounts-Gmail.
- At a time when the BlueStacks screen loads up, tap on the Search icon.
- You guys have to type in the application name. So here I am looking for Wifi Display Miracast therefore, in the search bar, I will type Wifi Display Miracast and hit enter.
- On the next screen, you will see the list of all the applications containing Wifi Display Miracast name, tap on the first one which is developed by PPgirl.
- You guys will be on the app page, here you have to tap on install. It will start downloading the application and when the downloading is complete, Wifi Display Miracast will be installed.
- Before moving on you guys have to give permission to Wifi Display Miracast to access your system information. So tap on Accept when you will see the pop-up.
- Wait for the installation process to be complete, when the Wifi Display Miracast is downloaded and installed, you guys will see a notification as you guys do on your Android devices. Head to the BlueStacks homepage and there you will see the Wifi Display Miracast logo in your apps. Click on the Wifi Display Miracast logos to start by using it.
- First of all, download Wifi Display Miracast APK.
- Now download and also install Bluestacks.
- When you have installed Bluestacks, double-click the APK that you guys just downloaded above.
- The APK will also be installed by using Bluestacks, at a time installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed Wifi Display Miracast.
- Tap the Wifi Display Miracast icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
1. Can I add Miracast to My PC?
Obviously, You guys can add Miracast to your PC if your PC supports Miracast. For example, Windows 10 laptops do support Miracast.
Whether you guys are using a laptop that doesn’t support Miracast, you guys can try using a USB transmitter from any manufacturer.
2. How Do I Download & Install Miracast WiFi for PC?
Whether you guys need to use Miracast WIFI on your PC, you guys will have to make use of an Emulator. The best emulator for this is the Bluestacks emulator. All you guys have to do is to download the software and follow the prompts in order to download and also install WIFI Display Miracast on your Computer.
3. How Do I Connect My PC to Miracast TV?
All you guys need to do is to make sure that your computer supports Miracast. Then follow the prompts to connect it to your Miracast TV.
You guys will add a wireless display on your laptop or PC while you guys ensure that your Miracast tv is on. Also, you will then choose screen mirroring on your Miracast TV. On your PC, go to settings and then to devices. On devices select connected devices then your Miracast TV will show and you guys can connect it.
4. How Do I get Miracast on Windows 10?
Getting Miracast on Windows 10 is quite easy and straightforward. You guys will only need to have your Miracast feature or TV in action.
Tap on the bottom right of your PC to connect, and that’s how you get Miracast for PC. Make sure that your Miracast TV is already working.
5. Can I share my PC screen on my TV?
Obviously, you can. Also, you will only need to ensure that your PC and TV will support Miracast then connect your PC to the TV.
Also, you can do this by using the screen mirroring on your PC. And then connecting it from your computer.
Also, see this article: AC Browser For PC, Windows 7, 8,10, and Mac
Well, I hope you will like the post and also understand all the steps. Whether you guys still have any issues and also queries related to this post. Then you guys can ask us in the comments box below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.