MX Player for PC: Well, almost a year ago, the MX Player app was relaunched as a content streaming service. At first, the OTT platform was exclusively available in India, but, later the service was expanded to chosen international markets. Just because of its advent in 2019, the content library of this streaming service has been expanding fastly actually.
- 1 MX Player for PC – Introduction
- 2 MX Player Alternatives
- 3 Features of MX Player App
- 4 Download MX Player for PC, and, Windows
- 5 Install MX Player for Mac
- 6 FAQS
- 7 Conclusion
MX Player for PC – Introduction
MX Player app is an amazing player actually. In case the user wants to play any type of content without even having to pay a single euro. So then the user can also make use of the free MX Player app. An application that is compatible with every one of the video formats and audio available in the market. MX Player to distribute streaming content as well as applications like Netflix or HBO. You will have series, movies, and also other content from the country to which MX Player, India will go actually. This raises serious doubts about the viability of the app outside that country actually it is probably to become available only to Indian users as well.
Well, this Video Player basically has 2 versions, MX Player and MX Player Pro. The pro version is more advanced and also useful than that. The free version is enough whether you want to watch movies, shows, other videos only. Most of the free movie applications for Android recommend MX Player. Watch movies for completely free! no one will reject this offer actually. Easily download Cinema Box for PC and MX Player for PC. In this way, you can watch unlimited media entertainment for free on a big screen as well.
Also, have a look at why folks love to use the MX Player App on computers. Just a few media players actually provide the Zoom-in video feature. Even though the stock video players of most of the Android and iOS devices do not have this feature. Also it offers an on-screen tilt feature to maximize the video screen. Well, the Popular app ShowBox and MegaBox are also compatible with MX Player. Also, you can watch seasons on Mobdro for PC, Mega Shows for PC, Tubi TV for PC actually. Stream the videos on MX Player for Laptop, and also get the cinema alike entertainment at home.
|App Name :||MX Player|
|Category :||Video Players & Editors|
|Developed by||MX Media (formerly J2 Interactive)|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Require Android||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||October 25, 2021|
|Rating||4.2 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||11,108,245|
MX Player Alternatives
VLC is a trendy MX Player alternative that can play almost any video format easily. Also, the app supports an audio track switch, toggle of the playback speed, subtitle files, and hardware acceleration as well. Also, this application has a media library for audio and video files and permits users to browse folders directly.
It has very similar features to the MX player. KMPlayer supports popular video formats just like Ultra HD, 4K resolution, and hardware acceleration. This app also permits for the control of video playback and also supports the picture-in-picture mode.
Well, this Windows-based multimedia player is an MX player alternative that supports all media file formats for example AVI, MPG, FLV YouTube videos, etc.). The application specializes in video and DivX playback. And also permits for the display of subtitles, support of external audio files, etc.
Features of MX Player App
- Change any file type
- Supports multiple subtitle formats
- Supports any movie format, for example, Mkv, amv, Blueray, mp4, etc
- Also, switch audio track
- Advanced Hardware Acceleration
- Better hi10p support
- Picture-in-picture mode
- Toggle playback speed
- Zoom option
- High-quality images
- Also, easy integration with social networks
- Too user-friendly with an intuitive user interface
- Supports HD files
Download MX Player for PC, and, Windows
Well, Guys! The MX Player PC version is not available, neither for Windows nor for Mac. Though we need an Android or iOS emulator which can run MX Player for PC. There are many Mobile emulators for computers which can do the task. All technological hubs are agreed on the fact that BlueStacks is the great Android emulator for Windows. Also, the best alternative to BlueStacks is Nox App Player which is the best emulator for Mac. Both are the top Android Emulators and are beloved by millions of Laptop and Desktop users. It’s users’ choice either they select BlueStacks for downloading MX Player for PC or Nox App Player.
- First of all, you have to head to Google Chrome on Windows. Then visit the BlueStacks official website BlueStacks.
- Now download BlueStacks from the site. In order to fasten download speed, you guys need a VPN like Cyberghost VPN or IPVanish VPN. Also, using Internet Download Manager is not a bad option.
- Just after downloading, now locate the BlueStacks exe file from downloads. Now double click on the file to install it on windows. The downloading & also installation will take much just because of the heavy file size.
- We will configure BlueStacks in order to make it ready for first use. Choose a language that you guys can easily understand. After Language was chosen complete other formalities.
- Now, in the end, Enter Google Account (which already exists). In case you guys do not have Google Account, create a new one it’s free.
- Al last BlueStacks home screen appears, now Drag and Drop MX Player APK file into BlueStacks. it will get installed in a while.
Install MX Player for Mac
As we have told you guys before many times that Nox is the best. Whether you guys wish to use MX Player on Mac. So then none of the other options can be better than Nox. Must follow the steps and get MX Player for PC running Mac OS.
- Now visit Bignox.com, the official site of Nox App Player. Now download Nox’s latest version from the site.
- When the download completes, install Nox on PC. The installation method is the same as any other software on a PC.
- Head to the emulator, configure Nox first. After the Nox Home screen appears. There will be a Google Play icon on it, tap on that.
- Now sign in with the existing Google Playstore ID.
- Simply head back to the main Nox home Screen. Drag and Drop the MX Player APK file into Nox.
- Finally, wait until Mx Player gets entirely installed.
Now we will answer the frequently asked questions about the MX Player for PC. New users must read the answers it will helpful for them in the future.
Is the MX player available for PC?
Nope! In case you guys asking about the official version of MX Player for PC then it is not available. The way to get MX Player for PC Download is using the Emulator.
How can I download the MX Player app on my Computer?
Now install the Android Emulator on your PC. After installing you guys will be able to download the MX Player app on a PC. Be aware of the fake executable files whether some platform provides you one. No official MX Player Executebale file is also there for PC.
Is MX player better than VLC?
No, this judgment will be too early. This app is the best Video Player in the world and there is no doubt about it. Additionally MX Player is slightly better on Android than VLC. Just because of some additional features. Overall, there is no way that MX Player is better than the VLC.
Is MX Player Free?
Obviously MX Player is free to download and use. Some premium features are paid. MX Player also provides the television series. And there are many Indian short films and show makers that are collaborating with MX Player.
I hope you guys like this article and understand all the steps. But if you still have any problems and queries related to this article. So then feel free to ask me in the comments section below. I will get back to you shortly.