Are you guys looking for a method to download Where is my Train: Indian Railway Train Status for Windows 10/8/7 PC as well? You are in the correct place then. So keep on reading this article to get to know how you guys can download and install one of the best Travel & Local applications Where is my Train for PC. Here we are going to talk about Where is my Train App for PC, Windows, and Mac. Read this article to know all about Where is my Train App for PC, Windows, & Mac. Let’s begin!
- 1 Where is my Train
- 2 Similar apps of Where is my Train App
- 3 Features
- 4 Install Where is my Train App for PC, Windows, and Mac
- 5 Conclusion
Where is my Train
Where is my Train app is a really convenient way to know about train status in real-time. Also, you must have a query to download and install it on a computer. The app offers you accurate info and it also works in offline mode as well.
We all know how time is essential in the present world. Most guys prefer to travel through Indian railway trains. In case, you guys are traveling by using the train and you guys do not have a mobile phone To track your train platform or how far from you then you can download the Where is my train app on PC to check status.
The app is also available in enormous languages, supports up to 8, and works without the internet. In order, you do not have wifi or data to connect with the Internet. Also, it lets you check your platform number and sets. PNR status, GPS tracking, low battery usages, and many more.
Where is my train is it is basically a private app that is managed via a third-party company? It is not affiliated with Indian railways in any terms.
The developers have released apps for Android and iOS platforms, but, it still doesn’t exist for PC users. There are many reasons for using the Where is my train app on PC. But, badly, we can’t download it directly. To run it on a desktop, you guys have to install an emulator. That supports live GPS location & works in real-time
With Where is my Train PC App, can get live train details just like train route, seat availability, current booking. This Train platform turns you on to make live train running PNR status inquiries amongst lots of other inquiries. Also, you can get the current location of the train, just find ticket prices b/w two stations and furthermore!
Similar apps of Where is my Train App
This is a Where is my Train App Alternative that permits you guys to keep abreast of all train trips. By using the RailYatri app, you guys are able to check up on train dates & schedules regarding every departure. Another boon for using this application is that you guys get details on all train stations throughout India for easy accessibility.
IRCTC Rail Connect App
This is actually an app similar to Where is my Train App that permits you to book a train ticket wherever you are. IRCTC Rail Connect is actually the official mobile application for the Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation Limited. With an array of awesome features, this application simplifies railway traveling considerably.
IRCTC Train Booking
IRCTC Train Booking is actually a train app just like Where is my Train App. That you guys can use for train ticket booking, etc. By using the IRCTC Train Booking platform, you guys can use PNR, Where are my train location, and book buses. Also, you can order food on the train, get instant train bookings, view special train timetables, get instant refunds, and have lots of other awesome features.
- Real-time PNR Status
- Seat availability
- Live train details
- Canceled, Rescheduled, and Converting Trains
- Real-time train inquiry
- Free app download and get current train location
- Train Fare Inquiries
- Live station info
- Time table and train route
Spotting Train Accurately
Just get the live train status of Indian Railways anytime, anywhere. When you guys are traveling on a train, this feature can work without the internet or GPS once it uses cell tower info to find the location. Also, you can share the current train location with your friends & family via the share feature. Also, you can set an alarm to wake you up at a fixed time before your railway station arrives.
Offline Train Schedules
Also, the train app has the Indian Railways timetable offline. You do not have to know train numbers or names as our Smart search feature allows you. To use train source and destination or partial train names even with spelling errors.
Coach Layout & Platform numbers
Get info on coach position & seat or berth layout before you guys board the train as well. Shows platform numbers to board and intermediate stations wherever available actually.
Super efficient in Battery, Data Usage, & App size
The application is really efficient in battery and data use when key features like in order to find train locations and schedules can also work offline without the Internet or GPS. The application size is relatively small in spite of having a lot of info offline.
Seat Availability & PNR Status
Also, you have to check seat availability and PNR status on the official Indian Railways website within the application.
Read More: N_eye for PC, Windows, and Mac
Install Where is my Train App for PC, Windows, and Mac
There are 2 methods to install Where is my Train on your PC Windows, or Mac.
- First, you guys need to download BlueStacks on your PC, Windows, and, Mac from the given link below.
- Double-tap on the file you downloaded in order to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC, Windows, and, Mac.
- Also, it will launch a setup wizard. Follow on-screen instructions and installation will be completed in a few minutes.
- When it is installed. Tap on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Android Emulator.
- Head to Google Play Store and Type “Where is my Train” in the search bar.
- Find the Where is my Train app from appeared search results and tap on Install.
- It will take a few seconds in order to install Where is my Train on your PC, Windows, and, Mac.
- After successfully installed tap on Where is my Train from the BlueStacks home screen to start using it.
- Firstly, You guys need to Download NoxPlayer on your PC, Windows, and, Mac from the given link below.
- Then Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Head to NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- Open Google Play Store and Type “Where is my Train” in the search bar.
- Find the Where is my Train application form appeared search results and Tap on Install.
- After installed click on Where is my Train from the home screen to start using it.