We all know that security is more essential than money. This is the reason why you guys have seen lots of IP cameras in Public Places. Cloud cameras are considered the main factor of security. Here we will talk about an app that supports you to manage IP cameras, Cloud cameras, NVRs, and DVRs easily. The name of the app is mydlink Lite. It is an Android app that is very popular among users. Also, it is pretty simple and too easy to use that connects on Smartphone through a simple plug and play. Well, below we will learn more about the MyDlink Lite app for Windows, PC, and Mac.
Mydlink Lite supports users to see the live footage from the cloud cameras in full-screen view. Also, configure your cameras with the application and watch live footage without any issues. Create a username and password so that nobody is able to see the videos without your permission. It works from any distance with the support of an internet connection.
This application works with all brands of cameras if it is a normal quality or HD resolution. It is not the application by which users can view live footage. But also see the online status of their Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers. It offers many other features like zoom in and out, PTZ Control, Video playback, and further. Take screenshots and pictures from the live videos as well.
The controls of the application are simple to use and operate. It permits users to explore and also access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your device. There are some features for which users have to pay to use them. One of them is that users can see enormous cameras simultaneously. Also, it offers the cloud storage feature in which users can save the recorded videos unlimitedly.
Furthermore, the mydlink Lite basically lies in the category of Productivity App on the Android play store. With its simple-to-use and easy-to-navigate UI. The app has got over 1,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 3.0 stars from the users.
|App Name :||mydlink Lite|
|Developed by||D-Link Corporation|
|Require Android||4.0 and up|
|Last Updated||July 2, 2019|
|Rating||3.0 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||51,559|
Dlink Lite allows you to see live video from a cloud camera including a full-screen view and it supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality videos. You guys can listen to audio using the camera’s microphone. That’s not all, the app offers you guys to take screenshots of your camera’s video to your phone.
You can use this application in order to check the online status of the cloud cameras and cloud routers and can also configure them. Further other features just like Night mode, Day mode, Automatic mode, and Pinch to Zoom, 2-way audio support is also available in this application.
Installing the new Lite application on your PC, initially, you need to download the Android emulators from the official website. There are a number of Android emulators on the market. Hence you guys need to choose better and more reliable software. Select your preferred emulator from the list below.
- Nox app player
- Arc welding equipment
- Remix OS Player
- Android SDK
- KoPlayer etc.
Simply download the preferred Android emulator in order to enable installation options for Android apps on your PC. The Nox Application Player is my best emulator. So then follow this guide to install mydlink APK with the Android Nox App Player emulator.
For downloading the app so must go to this link.
- It is too important to download BlueStacks to your PC by using the download link provided at the start of this page.
- Once the download is complete, tap the file to begin the installation process.
- Explore the first two steps and then tap “Next” to proceed to the next configuration step.
- In the last step, choose the “Install” option to start the installation process. And then tap “Finish” when the process is complete.
- In the last and last step, tap “Install” to start the actual installation process. Tap “Finish” to complete the installation.
- Head to the BlueStacks application player through the Windows or MAC start menu or alternatively via the desktop shortcut.
- Before you guys decide to install mydlink Lite for PC, so you just need to assign BlueStacks App Player to the Google account.
- Now you guys can install mydlink Lite for PC by using the BlueStacks software either by looking for undefined mydlink Lite on the Google Play Store page or by using the apk file.
- After successfully installing the BlueStacks app on your PC, you guys can easily install mydlink Lite for PC on the Google Play Store page
1. Do I need to install any Android Emulator in order to download MyDlink Lite for PC?
Definitely, you just need to need to install an emulator before installing the application on a personal computer. You guys can use Bluestacks App Player or Nox App Player.
2. What is the use of the mydlink Lite App?
Dlink Lite application is used to keep an eye on cloud cameras from anywhere around the world. Also, you guys can use this app in order to control and check the online status of router cameras.
3. Is it good to use the mydlink Lite App on PC?
Obviously, it is good to use the DLink App on PC. The application is fully compatible with all the Android emulators so don’t be worry about it.
Also, see this article: Free Download SkyVPN for PC, Windows, and Mac
The use of smartphone apps directly on your PC has today become a handy approach to mobility. You guys can easily access all your favorite smart applications conveniently from your computer by the use of the BlueStacks emulator. The installation process is fast and hassle-free making it the perfect approach to running your apps on a PC.