Snapseed For PC: Snapseed is a quality photo editor from Google LLC in which you can turn ordinary photos into masterpieces. Trends in the development of modern technology have led to the fact that every person has a portable camera in his pocket, built into a smartphone. Thanks to this, millions of photos of various types are uploaded to the Internet every day. Taking original and eye-catching pictures is getting harder, but apps called photo editors can always come to the rescue. Snapseed includes a large number of tools for working with your photos. Allows you to fine-tune contrast, brightness, and saturation parameters. Allows you to crop the picture and apply the effects of blurred plot, black and white cinema, as well as vintage, drama, coarse grain, soffit glitter, tonal glow, and many others.
You will be able to use the functions of scaling, rotating, and aligning images. Spot correction and tonal contrast of the picture are available, there are built-in tools for selecting the background, frame, and color style. Finished projects can be saved in computer memory or shared with friends on social networks Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
|App Name :||Snapseed|
|Developed by||Google LLC|
|Current Version||Varies with device|
|Require Android||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||April 14, 2020|
|Rating||4.4 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||1,396,324|
Read More: ShareMe on PC: Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac
Snapseed PC features
Snapseed itself looks simple enough. Thus, you can easily figure out all the available possibilities. Users can use 25 filters and tools that are very different from each other. This list includes such functions as automatic adjustment, image editing, photo rotation, resizing. Also, any computer owner will be able to:
- Crop the picture, as well as correct its size using the crop function.
- Align the image horizontally, as well as unfold it in different directions.
- Change the color scheme and adjust the balance of the past.
- Selectively adjust each frame using a brush. To do this, you just need to place a few points on the photo, and then make automatic adjustments.
- Add any text to the photo. There are 38 writing styles available.
- Control the brightness of the image using special curves.
- Change the focus on the photo, as well as make smoothing of portraits.
- Use vignette, blur, and frame.
- Change exposure and color of frames.
- Smooth out distortion in perspective photographs.
- Do RAW processing. Thus, it is possible to edit DNG files and then save them in JPG format.
- Use several available photo effects. The user will work out the general style of the photo, as well as globally change the color of the image.
- Enhance the detail of the frame with tonal contrast.
Snapseed is one of the most popular online photo editors. Before you save Snapseed, you should familiarize yourself with its positives. Experts point out the following advantages of the program:
- A huge number of various functions, simple and comfortable design.
- The ability to automatically add the necessary elements after orientation correction.
- Convenient viewing of images, the function of step-by-step analysis of editing
- The ability to copy several filters at once to other frames.
- Undo the last action.
- High processing speed, as well as the almost complete absence of bugs.
Snapseed has fewer drawbacks.
- At the moment, users do not have the opportunity to work well with the scale of the frames.
- Many Russian-speaking users complain about the lack of a high-quality Russian version of the program.
Download and Install install Snapseed on PC (Windows / Mac)
Snapseed is not yet available on PC, but it can also work well on your PC if we use an Android emulator. Since it is an Android application, you need to download an Android emulator for this application to work well on your PC. In case you want to use the App on an Emulator we have a guide here to set up the emulator and install Snapseed there. Follow the guide below:
- Download the emulator of your choice on your PC. (We have a list of the best Android emulators and their download and install methods compiled here.)
- Install the emulator and then launch it.
- Once this emulator has started, click the My Applications button.
- Search for Snapseed.
- You will see the search results of this application. Click Install.
- log in to your Google account to download this application from Google Play on the emulator.
- Install this application and start using it immediately.
Right now, every internet user can download Snapseed for their computer. This can be done in just a few minutes. Thus, you will be able to use all the available functions of this application. Edit photos and add vibrant effects. The unique features of the photo editor will help you to make your pictures better and more professional.