Looking for an application that offers remote surveillance on your Smartphone and Computer device? Try TinyCam Pro. It is absolutely free Android App that shows live surveillance on smartphones. With the support of an internet connection, you can see cam video from any part of the world. Just like Android smartphones now you can download TinyCam Pro for PC. Users can view live surveillance on Windows, and Mac OS by installing TinyCam Pro for PC. This app is a pro version of TinyCam Monitor.
- 1 TinyCam Pro for PC
- 2 Features Of The tinyCam Monitor Pro For PC
- 3 Pros & Cons Of tinyCam Monitor
- 4 Requirements to get tinyCam Pro on PC
- 5 TinyCam Pro for Windows and Mac – Free Download
- 6 TinyCam Pro for PC – FAQs
- 7 Conclusion
TinyCam Pro for PC
Well, the TinyCam app comes in two versions; A free version & a Pro version. Basically, the Pro version has some additional features whilst the basic functionality of the application remains the same. As it is a remote surveillance application, it means that you guys can connect it to your security camera. After connecting, you guys can start monitoring what’s happening in front of the camera. Whether you have a CCTV, IP, or a Network camera installed at your home or office, you guys can monitor it easily by using tinyCam Pro.
All it takes is a one-time connection. Later you guys are completely free to go anywhere in the world. The complete control of your cameras will be right in your hands. The app uses an internet connection in order to connect to the cameras. Both the camera & the monitoring device need to be on the same Internet connection for this to happen. This is the first-time requirement.
Basically, the TinyCam Pro can connect multiple cameras simultaneously. On its home screen, it shows the view from 4 cameras simultaneously. It supports cameras from a variety of CCTV manufacturers including Amcrest, HikConnect, and lots of others. The application by default shows a view from some of the cameras installed by tinyCam itself. The dummy cameras are there to offer you an idea of how this app works.
The main goal of this app is actually to achieve maximum portability. Generally, it achieves that by skipping the need for sitting in front of your camera’s LCD monitor. So there is no need to even keep watching your device all the time. The smart notifies and alarms will keep an eye on the cameras. As an activity takes place, the app will notify you. How good is that?
|App Name :||tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam|
|Category :||Video Players & Editors|
|Developed by||Tiny Solutions LLC|
|Installs||Varies with device|
|Require Android||Varies with device|
|Last Updated||Learn More|
|Rating||4.5 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||32,740|
Features Of The tinyCam Monitor Pro For PC
- H.264 Codec supports high-end cameras.
- Video Recording capability.
- Screen capture feature.
- 2-Way Audio – Talkback Feature.
- Announcement feature.
- Ability to Pan, Tilt, and Zoom via cameras.
- Group cameras.
- Connect enormous cameras simultaneously.
- Also, sample CCTV cameras have already been added to the application.
- Sensors support.
- Face Detection.
- Audio Detection.
- Compatible with Tasker Plugin.
- Also, add widgets to the home screen.
Compatible With multiple IP Camera
Just as compared to other IP camera controller software, the app supports products just like Foscam, Amcrest, Dahua, Hikvision, FDT, Huisun, Sricam Reolink, ONVIF, Wyze Cam, CamHi, and furthermore.
Supports Different Codecs
In case you guys have a Foscam or Amcrest camera, it can support the H.264 codec. The MP4/H264/H265 is also supported on different cams just like Hikvision, Reolink, Dahua, FDT, and more.
Has A P2P Support
Also, you guys can use the P2P technology on some camera models with 17 – 20 characters UID.
If your camera permits moving it physically, you guys can use the Pan, Tilt, and Zoom option to move and change the direction of view of the camera.
Also, it supports the SSL or secure socket layer, which is a requirement for HTTPS in order to enable the secured and encrypted connection b/w your device and the tinyCam Monitor app.
Two Way Audio Supported
Whether you guys have a camera that has a mic and speakers on it, you guys can use the two-way audio feature to listen and talk directly to your camera.
Add An Unlimited Amount Of Camera
Do you guys shave a 5, 10, or even 50 IP camera installed on your home or office? You do not have to worry about it. You guys can manage all of them, by using only this application.
Supports 24/7 Video Recording
At a time when you guys purchased the Pro version, it offers you an option to save the video files on your cloud storage directly on Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, or DropBox. Also, it has tinyCam Cloud features that let you rent cloud storage from their servers.
The tinyCam Monitor application can automatically detect the face of the person captured on your camera. Also, it can detect motion, and at a time when it detects it, this app will notify you instantly.
Pros & Cons Of tinyCam Monitor
Even if you guys consider all of its features that we explained above, there are also lots of pros along with some of its cons.
- It permits you to connect to your IP camera easily with minimal effort.
- The interface of the tinyCam Monitor app is simple and easy to understand.
- The tinyCam app can efficiently use the CPU and GPU in order to ensure that it won’t slow down your smartphone or computer.
- It has many features, even for the free version of this app.
- The free version has lots of ads.
- Unlocking its full feature requires you guys to get this software.
Requirements to get tinyCam Pro on PC
- Windows or macOS.
- CCTV/IP/DVR/Network Camera installed at your home.
- You guys need the IP address, name, and other configuration info of your camera.
- Same WiFi on your PC & camera.
- Google Account. In case you don’t have one, create it for free.
- Android Emulator: Download BlueStacks or NoxPlayer.
- Install the Emulator and launch it by using your Google Account.
- Must follow the remaining part of this tutorial.
TinyCam Pro for Windows and Mac – Free Download
Alright, most of the applications these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps just like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android & also iOS platforms only. But, Android emulators let us use all of these applications on PC as well.
Also, you can download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators.
You guys can now use this link in order to download the app.
Install TinyCam Pro for PC by using the Bluestacks
Bluestacks is basically one of the coolest and widely used Android Emulators to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. Now we are going to use Bluestacks in this method to download and then Install the TinyCam Pro App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide, so let’s go.
- To begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Head to BlueStacks on PC
- At a time when you guys launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- You have to search for the TinyCam Pro App for PC
- You will see search results for the TinyCam Pro so then just install it
- Log in to your Google account to download applications from Google Play Store on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the TinyCam Pro App depending on your internet connection.
You can just double-click on the app icon in Bluestacks & also start to use the TinyCam Pro on your laptop. Also, you can also use the TinyCam Pro app the same way you guys use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install TinyCam Pro by using Nox Player
You follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, install the Nox app player on a PC
- It is an emulator, after you guys install run Nox on PC, & log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you guys have to search for TinyCam Pro
- Install TinyCam Pro on your Nox emulator
- At a time when the installation is completed, you guys will be able to play TinyCam Pro on your PC
TinyCam Pro for PC – FAQs
I want the executable installer of tinyCam Monitor on my Windows PC, not an Android emulator!
Unluckily the available app of the tinyCam can be found only on Android devices. Hence there is no other way to run it without using an emulator. But, if the developers have released software dedicated to Windows or Mac, we will update this guide.
Is tinyCam Pro for PC safe?
Obviously, We are not using any unverified sources in order to install tinyCam Pro for PC. The method given above involves completely safe tools.
Does tinyCam Pro support Hik Connect cameras?
Obviously! It supports cameras from not only Hik Connect but from a number of other CCTV brands.
Can I connect my CCTV to tinyCam Pro?
You guys can easily connect pretty much any CCTV or IP camera with the tinyCam Pro app.
Does tinyCam Pro have an alarm feature?
Definitely! The tinyCam Pro has a smart alarm/alert feature. Its sensors can detect motion & notify you immediately.
Can tinyCam Pro for PC save videos and pictures?
It saves the videos and pictures to your device’s local storage and also works with cloud storage services.
Will tinyCam Pro work with Windows 10?
With BlueStacks 4.2, you guys can easily run tinyCam Pro on Windows 10.
Can I install tinyCam Pro for PC by using BlueStacks?
BlueStacks 4.2 is one of the best ways to get tinyCam Pro on PC
Also, see this article: iSkysoft Toolbox for Android on Windows10 [32-Bit & 64-Bit]
Well, I hope you like this “TinyCam pro for windows” article and understand it well. In case you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.