Tubio for PC: Recently, people give preference to watching videos just like movies, songs and also other stuff in order to entertain themselves. As more and more of these applications will come then people will expect a better medium or device to enjoy it. They want to get a better experience. DVD and CD players, PCs, Android phones, Laptops, Smart TV and further are entertaining people now. Additionally, they are getting updates and also enhancing their services and features day by day.
Tubio for PC
The Tubio app is an amazing app for stream music and website videos on your TV by PC wirelessly. In case you guys want to stream video on your TV, so then Tubio software is for you. Also, you can = enjoy Facebook, YouTube, Vimeo, etc different audio/video websites from this application.
Basically the Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay is on the top of the list of Video Players & Editors category applications on Google Play Store. Also, it has got great rating points and reviews. Now, Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay for Windows has got over 5,000,000+ app installations and 4.1-star average user aggregate rating points.
Furthermore, the important feature that forces us in order to watch videos, movies, and songs on our desired device is the casting of the video. Normally, it mirrors the device that is to be cast to the device on which casting is to be done. So that the video like movies and songs can be watched in any lightweight screen. Most of the users screencast their laptops and mobiles to the SmartTVs directly by using the casting option on the TV.
|App Name :||Tubio - Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay|
|Category :||Video Players & Editors|
|Developed by||AE Software Ltd.|
|Require Android||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||September 12, 2021|
|Rating||4.1 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||155,508|
- All DLNA/UPnP/AllShare empowered/authorized shrewd TVs by Samsung Galaxy, Sony, Panasonic, LG, Toshiba, Philips, Pioneer, and as well as others which support Mpeg4 over DLNA (initially from 2010 onwards)
- Xbox One, Xbox 360
- Apple TV Airplay
- Chromecast, Nexus player, Android TV
- Roku Streaming TV and Media Player
- Amazon Fire TV
- Use this app as your TV remote in order to control the stream – play, pause, stop or look for. Also, you guys can likewise modify volume by using the equipment buttons of your Android.
- You guys can also appreciate videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, music from Soundcloud, Mixcloud. So on straight on your TV with only a click. What’s more, likewise, you can in addition bookmark different websites you like for speedy access each time you enter the application.
- Whilst spilling, also you can keep using your device as common without intruding on the present playback.
- Also, it is specifically designed to be supported in almost all devices such as Nexus Player, Amazon Player, Xbox 360, Xbox One, and so on.
- Also, it can scan available Smart TVs around itself. And also connects automatically to saved networks.
- Basically, the Videos from YouTube, Facebook, and other players can be directly cast with an option that will always be available on the screen whilst playing the video.
- Except normal casting, which needs having to convert volume only using the TV remote. The volume can be changed by using the PC itself.
How does Tubio for PC work?
Tubio works just via a Wi-Fi connection. One single tap will help you to play any media file directly from your smartphone to the TV. Also, it records and keeps audio and videos for playback. This doesn’t require any set-up and doesn’t require any pairings and dongles as well. All you guys need is your devices to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
An Android Emulator is also needed to use this app on your Personal Computer. By using Android Emulator, simply download the Tubio on your PC. To use Tubio so then you have to connect both devices in one internet connectivity. You guys can stream your video by PC after connecting both devices.
Tubio Download for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
Most of the applications these days are created only for the mobile platform. Games and applications just like PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. are available for Android and iOS platforms. However, Android emulators permit us to use all these applications on PC as well.
So even whether the official version of Tubio for PC is not available, you guys can still use it with the support of Android Emulators. Here in this article, we are going to present to you two of the popular Android emulators to use Tubio on PC.
Download Tubio for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, Bluestacks is the coolest and widely used Android Emulators to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Now we are going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and also Install Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. So let’s start our step-by-step installation guide.
- First of all, you have to download the Bluestacks. In case you guys have not installed it earlier.
- This installation procedure is quite easy and straightforward. After successful installation, you have to head to the Bluestacks emulator.
- It probably takes some time in order to load the Bluestacks app initially. When it is opened, you should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks.
- Play store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. Now on the home screen, find Google Play Store and double click on the icon in order to open it.
- Search for the app you guys want to install on your PC. In our case search for Tubio to install on PC.
- When you click on the Install button, Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay will also be installed automatically on Bluestacks. Also, you guys can find the app under the list of installed applications in Bluestacks.
You can just double tap on the app icon in BlueStacks. And start using the Tubio app on your laptop. Now you guys can also use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones.
In case you have an APK file, so then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import the APK files. You do not need to go to Google Play Store and install the game. But, using the standard method in order to Install any Android apps is recommended.
The newest version of Bluestacks comes with many stunning features. Keep it in mind that the Bluestacks4 is literally 6X faster than the Samsung J7 smartphone. So using Bluestacks is the suggested way to install Tubio on PC. Also, you need to have a minimum configuration PC in order to use Bluestacks. On the other hand, you probably face loading issues whilst playing high-end games just like PUBG
Is it possible to use Tubio on PC?
Am I able to use Tubio – Cast Web Videos to TV, Chromecast, Airplay on a PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC) without a mobile?
How can I use Tubio on my personal computer without Bluestacks?
Is it illegal to use Android Emulators just like Bluestacks or Knox Player?
Which emulator is best for this app?
Is Android Emulator(Bluestack, Knox player, Memu Play, Gameloop) free or paid?
What is the safest emulator?
Alright, Guys! I hope you will like the post & also understand all the steps. Although, whether you still have any issues and also questions related to this post. So then you can ask us in the comments section below. I will try to reply to you as soon as possible.