If you want to install vMEyeCloud on your PC so then you need to read the rest of the article. So there you guys will also find 2 ways to install Google Trips on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. However, you can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks. Read on further to know all about vMEyeCloud for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 vMEyeCloud for PC Introduction
- 2 vMEyeCloud Alternatives
- 3 vMEyeCloud Download for PC, Windows, & Mac
- 4 vMEyeCloud for PC – FAQs
- 5 Conclusion
vMEyeCloud for PC Introduction
vMEyeCloud is basically a free surveillance app with inbuilt cloud technology. Now, mostly people should install CCTV cameras in their office and as well as home premises. This surveillance app will allow you to monitor your home or office surroundings from anywhere. vMEyeCloud supports you to see the live stream of their connected CCTV/ IP cameras through mobile/PC app. vMEyeCloud for PC will be combined with vMEye servers. Just after the installation of security cameras in your surroundings, you guys must have to set up vMEyeCloud and then configure it to the cameras.
vMEyeCloud also comes with a recording feature. It stores all live streaming videos and saves them in the internal memory of the device. But, you guys can select the cloud storage of vMEyeCloud as well. Further, take screenshots and listen to the audio as well. vMEyeCloud is one such app that basically manages multiple cameras at the same time. Just configure the camera by entering details. So to conclude, we can say that it is one such app that permits users to manage videos of CCTV cams within no time. Accompanying with using WiFi, 3G, or 4G connection.
IP Webcam is basically a vMEyeCloud alternative that you guys can also use to convert your spare devices into wireless cameras. The IP Webcam app offers you with enormous watching options on your network camera made from your device. IP Webcam app platform permits dual-way audio feed, video recording, comprehensive pet, baby monitor, etc.
Well, the WiseView app is a monitoring app similar to vMEyeCloud that permits you to view live video footage anytime and anywhere. WiseView enables you guys to watch the real-time feed, playback, and search easily from your comfort zone. This platform permits you to use these features free of cost for your security and safety.
iSmartViewPro is basically a surveillance app like vMEyeCloud that furnishes you guys with the ability in order to monitor your interests. iSmartViewPro is a camera app that features pan, tilt, zoom, video playback controls, etc. on your device. By using this app permits you to see your setup and use the voice intercom option.
vMEyeCloud Download for PC, Windows, & Mac
Well, download the vMEyeCloud for PC would be somewhat the best experience that you would ever imagine just with a simple hack. You probably be thought the process would be so tough but, you guys will be amazed to see the following steps to do that.
Install vMEyeCloud for PC Via Nox Player
- The first thing you guys must need to do is to download an Android Emulator on your Computer. There are many emulators available in the market but I suggest you Nox App Player.
- Now double-tap on the downloaded file to begin the installation. Now install Nox App Player on PC by using the following onscreen instructions.
- At a time when you guys do that, now you will see the homepage of Nox App Player that is displayed like an Android Smartphone.
- From the homepage click on Google Folder and then choose the Google Play Store icon.
- Now enter your Gmail Credentials to enable the Google Play Services.
- After entering Google Account you will also see the main homepage of the Play Store.
- Now use the top search bar enter vMEyeCloud and then press the search icon.
- Now select the install button to begin the installation. It will actually take some time in order to install vMEyeCloud For PC. Relies on the speed of the WiFi.
- At a time when you guys do that, so then click Open to use vMEyeCloud For PC on Windows and Mac devices.
Install vMEyeCloud for PC by using the Bluestacks
- First if all, you have to download and install the BlueStacks Emulator on your PC. It is available for both Windows and Mac OS.
- Just after the complete downloading of the file, you guys must have to install it on your PC System as you install other software on your PC. Now follow the on-screen instructions for installing the BlueStacks on PC.
- You will see the icon of the Emulator on the Desktop of your Personal Computer. Double-tap on the icon in order to head to the Emulator.
- Now at the top, you will also see an icon of search. Simply now use this icon and then enter the word vMEyeCloud in it. There you guys will also see the results of the search.
- Click on the icon of the app. It will ask you to turn on the App store then. Click on the continue option to turn it on.
- Now it asks you guys to enter the Google Account. There you guys must have to enter your Gmail ID and Password to use the Google Play Store features.
- After adding your Gmail ID you guys will be promoted to the installation page actually. Now you have to tap on the install button to get vMEyeCloud for PC.
- Now you have to go to the main homepage of BlueStacks. Here at the top, you guys will see the MY APPS option. Click on this option there. You guys will see the vMEyeCloud app. Click on the icon in order to use it on your PC.
vMEyeCloud for PC – FAQs
How can I install vMEyeCloud on my Personal Computer?
Well, there is now an official version or direct download link in order to get the app on your PC.
How do I download & also install the app on a PC?
- First of all, you have to download and also install Bluestcks on your Windows or Mac.
- Then head to the Blustcks Android App Player
- So then Log in to your Gmail account
- Now go to Google Play Store on Bluestckas.
- Finally, search for vMEyeCloud for PC on Play Store.
Am I able to watch vMEyeCloud on the PC?
Obviously! You guys can also watch the app on your PC just after you guys have downloaded and as well as installed the app on your PC only by using the Android Emulator.
Way to log into vMEyeCloud app?
- To do so you have to head to the downloaded app.
- Click on the local login option.
- Then add a device that you guys want to monitor.
- Add the device’s details it can also be a camera’s name, ID e.t.c
- Finally hit enter
Who are the founders of the vMEyecloud app?
Have you guys ever heard about the meyetech. The meyetech is basically one of the best surveillance, a security-based firm which is basically manufactured an amazing video surveillance camera app which is called a vMEyecloud. Basically, it is placed in a tools category on Google Play Store.
Also read this article: Free Download V380s for PC, Windows, and Mac
In order to ensure that you guys successfully download and installed the vMEyeCloud on Windows/MacBook PC. Our help team member is now waiting for supporting you. Maybe you understand the complete method. But in case there is any asking you need, so please feel free to talk to our help desk manager by dropping a little comment. So guys thanks for visiting our website.