Here we will use an Android emulator for installing the XDV for PC. These emulators simulate the Android environment in your laptop/desktop & allow you to install & use apps that are available on Google Play Store. Remember that the Bluestacks and Nox are the two topmost Android emulators that are available for you on the internet. Let’s see the way in which we can use these emulators in order to install your favorite app XDV on your PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 XDV for PC
- 2 Features of XDV app
- 3 Why XDV Should Be Downloaded
- 4 Download XDV for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
- 5 FAQS
- 6 Conclusion
XDV for PC
XDV app is available to download for free on Android devices. However, here we will tell you how you guys can download and install XDV for PC. There is no way by which you can get this app on your PC. However, now with the help of the Android Emulators, you guys can easily use XDV on PC. In case you are looking for a guide on how to download XDV for PC running Windows and Mac Operating System so then you need to follow these steps below.
|App Name :||XDV|
|Require Android||4.4 and up|
|Last Updated||August 9, 2020|
|Rating||2.5 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||11,707|
Features of XDV app
Lets you live stream real-time videos
Do you guys want to know what is happening in your home on the go? This app can make this a reality for you. By using the XDV app, you guys will be able to live stream all the real-time videos of your surveillance cameras from the device where the application is installed.
Some applications are not good when it comes to recording images. In most cases, they will record low-quality images such that you guys have to strain to see these videos even from your office. This is not right. Well, the good news is that this application can record videos of high quality. The images recorded here are of high quality as well.
This application can easily detect motions and movements captured from the camera. The XDV app can control this motion to take pictures, videos, photographs slow operation and so on. Also, it is possible to set this application to take a screenshot whenever it detects motion. Also, you can set it to save it as a video.
Amazing camera & video features
If you guys would like to take photos or videos, this application has interesting features that can fascinate you. Camera features include an ordinary camera, time taking pictures, camera trajectory, automatic camera, and further. Otherwise, video features include time-lapse recording, loop recording, and furthermore.
Whether you want your friend or partner to know what was happening at your home. So you guys can readily share these images on social media platforms just like Facebook and Instagram.
Why XDV Should Be Downloaded
- Easy Set-Up: XDV camera, doubtlessly, is easy to set up. This implies that once XDV app is downloaded and installed on a mobile device. There will be no confusion as to how to get started using the app.
- Instant WiFi Connection: XDV app will connect to any WiFi connection. This means that the connection problem faced once using apps has been solved by developers of XDV.
- Translation: XDV features an in-built translation function. This assures that foreigners can use the application also and the XDV app is not restricted to certain people.
- Great User Interface: Well, the user interface of XDV is friendly. The menu bar is also functional. This permits users to navigate through the app easily.
- Small Download Size: The download size of the XDV app is small and does not take up much space on a mobile device. This makes sure that the application does not slow down any device.
Download XDV for PC, Laptop (Windows & Mac)
Follow this simple step-by-step guide to install XDV for PC running Windows and Mac OS.
Before sharing the steps for downloading the XDV app here we are going to give you a link from where you can also download the app.
- First of all, you have to download Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac devices. (BlueStacks)
- At a time when download installs it on your computer just like you install other software.
- After installation of BlueStacks, an icon will appear on the Desktop of your personal computer. Double-tap icon to Open BlueStacks.
Important Note: In order to use XDV for PC you need to enable Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Here simply download the apk file of the XDV.
- Double-click on the downloaded file. It will automatically open by using the BlueStacks.
- On the BlueStacks homepage, you guys will see MY APPS. So tap on the option. You will see the XDV. Tap on the icon to use XDV on Personal Computer.
What is the XDV app?
Well, the XDV App is a tool for CCTV live video Surveillance. It permits you to monitor your home and other official places.
Is the XDV App free or not?
The XDV app is absolutely free to download, and you can access it for free of cost.
Is XDV App available for PC?
Also, you can download the XDV app for Mac and Windows PC with the support of any emulators just like BlueStacks, Nox Player, etc.
How to use the XDV App?
When the installation of the XDV App is over, without any logins or registrations, you guys use the app for monitoring.
Also, see this article: Download Blockfolio for PC, Windows, and Mac
Now you can easily view your cameras from anywhere by using the XDV app. By using this app, you guys will be able to monitor and control these cameras remotely. Basically, this can make you have some peace of mind and even enables you to enjoy a lot of conveniences. Now install the XDV app for PC and you will not be annoyed.